I ordered these boots from tb dresses. They seemed to sit in an awaiting shipment category for a long time.

Over a week. I did email and complain as I felt that was rather a long time for a company to take to get a pair of boots out ready to be posted. I was told that they were on their way but there wasn’t any tracking number. Can’t say in honesty that I believed them but really what can you do.

I informed the company that I had several items in my cart but I wouldn’t purchase till I had received my boots and gotten an idea of the delivery time. The order was placed on August the 7th and I received the boots, which according to my order on tbdresses is still awaiting shipment, on The 31st of August. So a little over three weeks. Semi acceptable as I did not pay for shipping, but the boots were expensive ($119) so I did expect that I would receive them sooner.

The wait was definitely worth it as the boots are absolutely gorgeous and very well made, so not really expensive as they are definitely very good quality and not cheaply put together. I feel I wouldn’t have felt the wait was so long if the company had updated its status instead of them showing as awaiting shipment. Ok that’s my gripe. All in all I would happily recommend purchasing from this store.

The boots are actually better than the picture provided of them and of good quality and fit well. The customer service was quick to respond when I emailed them and didn’t give the impression of a brush off and not their problem. They took the time to reply to what I had asked of them and I don’t doubt that if something had gone wrong they would have been there to help with a resolution. I will go ahead and purchase the items in my trolly now so I guess that’s the best recommendation I can give.

Thank you for taking the time to read my review and if you have or intend to purchase from tbdresses then I hope it may have helped you in some way.

Even if only to make you aware that the “awaiting shipment” doesn’t change and your purchase is more than likely already sent. Susan

Comments

TBdress2015

Hi,So sorry to hear you had some problems on your order, could you please let me know your order number so that I could be able to help you? You could also email us at sns@tbdress.com and I believe your problems could be resolved soon under my help. Have a nice day.