1.2

This company is pretty much entirely a scam.Yes, at some point, way later than promised, they will send you extremely poor quality clothes, on which there will be no sizes, no material descriptions and even sometimes stains...

they will send you the wrong colours and then claim it's your fault. You will try to return them, but they will not provide you with the correct return address - they will keep telling you to send it back to where it was shipped from, but that address doesn't work - so your returns will come back to you again and they will tell you that you never sent it. They will speak to you in angry tones on the phone with very bad English that you will barely understand what they are saying, but then they will claim that it is your English that is the problem. They will never give you your money back even when it was entirely their fault (e.g.

wrong dress sent). They will also charge you $211 dollars for shipping $9 sandals and they will do it repeatedly - I ordered three pairs of such identical sandals for me and my daughters, and they sent each separately charging my card $211 for each shipping - so charging me $633 for shipping sandals worth $27 altogether... they simply charged my card and I had no choice but to pay for it... and then they said that there is no other way they could have shipped it...

This is by far the absolute worst shopping experience of my life. I should have known - there are endless websites and Facebook pages created just in the hatred of this company. Google TBDress Review and you will be amazed and how many people hate it. I am certain that most of the good reviews are fake.

If you are still sceptical, just go ahead and order something.I dare you.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $3000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Tbdress. The most disappointing about tbdress dress from Tbdress was shipping cost to make up for price, size did not fit chart and merchandise paid but not delivered Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Tbdress.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Tbdress to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Tbdress?

Comments

You can call your credit card company and tell them the company is a scam and dispute the charges to your card.

#1031917

Don't try jollychic.com either. Same ***! Probably the same people!