Before I place the order, on 12/04/15, I checked carefully the seller's processing and shipping times, since I needed the items before Christmas. It was supposed to take no more than 17 days all together. By the sellers website one item was shipped in the tame frame, the second one was shipped 8 days late and it took 5 weeks to get it and the 3rd one they refused to ship because I've opened a Paypal dispute.

The coat I did receive it is a totally different size that what I ordered (and I checked their size chart) : the measurements are 8" (waist) and 4" (bust) bigger so is no way I can wear that. They offered me a $2 refund to fix it myself?!

Now, 1 1/2 month later they still didn't ship the 3rd item and they won't because I'm not closing my Paypal dispute.

I did try to review my order on their website but looks like they post just the good reviews.

This reviewer shared experience about "all of the above" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $47. The author is overall dissatisfied with Tbdress. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Tbdress.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Tbdress to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Tbdress?

Comments