TBDress is the absolute worst. Their product quality is poor (for both materials and crafting), the shipped product does not match the pictures on their website, it takes them months to ship (I'm still waiting on something I ordered in October 2015 [it's currently mid January 2016], the sizes are inconsistent and child sized (I ordered a large that would fit me when I was 10), when their products arrive damaged they do not refund (I was told to go to my local tailor to get it fixed!), and their customer service is just terrible!!

This reviewer shared experience about "almost all of the above" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $150. This person is overall dissatisfied with Tbdress. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Tbdress.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Tbdress to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Tbdress?

Comments