5.0

My name is John M Watson and I have been waiting for some kind of responce from your company for a while now. I was told by e-mail that the jeans from order number 1955282 were not in stock and I was asked to choose another item instead. I have sent 2 e-mails with the information already. I have asked for a responce and have not got one yet. So I will give you the information again. The replacement Item number is 11337782, size- small, price $15.63. I have tried to call several times to this number 68-296-853-2816 aqn got no responce. Either give me some information or give me my money back. I will give you 2 days to respond, or I will take leagle action. This such a simple matter and wont take to much on your part to respond. Please take notice of my contact information.

John M Watson

657 N. Baker Ave. Apt. A101

East Wenatchee, Wa. 98802

Cell: 1-509-470-2166

E-mail: john9581@live.com

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Tbdress. He best about tbdress online order from Tbdress was polite and curtious service people. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Tbdress.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Tbdress to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Tbdress?

Comments

Dude your personal info is on a public site!

I always check the "Contact Us" info as well as reviews before deciding to make a purchase from s new website.I happened to notice your review included an incorrect phone number.

It nightfall just been a typo here, but figured I'd give you the correct one just in case....

+86-29-68532816

Based on reviews like yours, I think I'll be skipping this particular seller.

Good luck.