Province Of Pistoia, Tuscany
Featured Not resolved
1.3

I'm italian, so sorry for my english.I spent 150 euros in dresses, the shipping is very slow and you don't receive the right information to track the parcel.

Once you received it you discover that the item doesn't resemble to the image on the site, low quality, horrible design, I feel taken for a ride. the cloth also stinks, and bothers skin, it iches a lot. I'm so furious, it's a scam, tbdress shoudn't exist!!! I post a pic of one of the item I received, as it was showed in the site and as it has arrived at home.

No words. When I discarded it I wanted to burn it!!!

Can you se that the corsage is only lace?? And what a luxurious lace... And the petticoat is so short!!!!

You can't image how this dress pinches.

You dishonest thieves, go *** yourself!!!(they just deserve it ).

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund. The author is overall dissatisfied with Tbdress and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about tbdress dress from Tbdress was quality, item received are not the same shown on the site and will not fully refund Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Tbdress.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Tbdress to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Tbdress?

Comments

Terrible product.Scam,scam,scam.It's been 2 weeks,and still haven't received a shipment update.I will give negative reviews at every social media outlet possibke,in an effort to bring justice to these scammers

This is the original dress - the photo is stolen from Chotronette: https://www.chotronette.com/shop/mint-lemonade/