I received a package from this company today. I think it's a car cover for my AMG A45 Mercedes.

The cover has holes in it stained all over, made from some cheap nasty fabric as they called it.

There is no chance I would put this so called cover on my daughters push bike which won't fit either.

The so called cover is about 1.5 meters to short in length and 500 to 600 to short on the sides.

Further more I don't know who ordered it for me.it did have my details on it, I never ordered it , and God help me I hope someone never paid for it.

It would have made a fantastic Halloween black ghost outfit that's for sure.. And it stinks from dampness as well , I can say I won't be putting it on my car, I would buy one from Australia at least it would fit at least.

The workers who made this I'm sure they are in pre school.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of what is it. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "all the above" of car cover and associated monetary loss in the amount of $200. Tbdress needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned car cover in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Tbdress.

Had an Experience with Tbdress?

Comments