I ordered my second wedding dress through this website, only because my first one I ordered through Amazon, got lost in the mail!So I thought I'd give this place a try.

Bad idea!!!! The dress I received looked NOTHING like what I seen in the pictures on their website! I was SO disappointed! So I email them to immediately start a return and refund and get nothing but a sorry, we can't do that!

Are you kidding me? You took money from me and gave me a piece of cheap cloth! Never order from this place!

Go elsewhere!I'm sending the dress back hoping they will give me a full refund but I'm not holding my breath!

Review about: Tbdress Wedding Dress.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Tbdress?

Comments

If you want to get quick help, you can send email to sns@tbdress.com.

Tbdress - Wedding Dress Review from Mobile, Alabama Tbdress "i ordered a standard size wedding dress based on the measurements they provided. I received the dress and it is about 10 inches too long. I am 5'7 so it's..." Read more Tbdress Dress Review from Sacramento, California Tbdress "Ordered customize dress with measurement 36 inches for chest and hip, 30 inches waist and 50 inches hollow to floor. Jacket received with 30 inches chest. Dress received with 32..." Read more Tbdress - Dress Review Tbdress "I ordered a dress for an event and I read their measurement chart closely. I even took exact measurements to make sure everything matched to their guide. When I received..." Read more Tbdress - Dress Review Tbdress "Hi my name is mimi and I'm writing to u all about my experience with tbdress! I have place an order for a dress back in January and got the..." Read more Forest River - 40,000 miles few problems Microlite 21 ft frbs Forest River "Bolt that runs the slide in and out breaks often repairs at factory were very very good. Had repairs done while taking a plant tour. Not all divisions are the..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more Exxonmobil - The cashier cursed me! Exxonmobil "Cashier name was RENE. Service Station : MOBIL at 4605 Beverly Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, 90004 operated by a dealer, Harry Hahn Date of Incident: 24th September 2017 at 8:43:59AM..." Read more Rockport - Worst product and even worst customer service - their shoe has caused damage/ injury to my ankle Rockport "This is what I wrote to Rockport: I am really surprised that rather than looking at the issue where your product has caused an injury, your response is purely focussed..." Read more