Tbdress - Vintage Dress and Sweater Dress
I ordered two dresses back in July.I just received the second one and it is terrible!
I received the sweater dress a couple of weeks ago and it seems fine. But the vintage dress is the worst. It's all wrinkled because everything ships from China. The color is a much brighter green than is advertised on the website.
The zipper is in the wrong location, on the side rather than the back.
The chest area is supposed to be folded and sewn down, which it is on the right side, but the left side is just a bunch of extra material that's all wrinkled and disfigured.I've just emailed their customer service email and told them I either want a refund or a replacement dress that is sewn correctly.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- False advertising
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Plain Vintage Dress
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I'm italian, so sorry for my english. I spent 150 euros in dresses, the shipping is very slow and you don't receive the right information to track the parcel. Once..."
- "I was super excited when I found this website. I order several pieces and upon arrival was severely disappointed. All three pairs of pants were defective, the construction quality is..."
- "I ordered a dress from tbdress for a very formal occasion. The dress had a stain on it. I bought it to the company's attention and was told they would..."
- "A disgustingly dishonest company, particularly Sean Leaf, and sigularly dishonest, grotesque man. This is your steroetypical debt collector-type company, where they do not care AT ALL about right and..."
- "I purchased a box of Pretzel Pete Sour Cream & Habanero seasoned pretzels from "Tuesday Morning". Upon opening, I noticed the outside of the pretzels had a green color -..."
- "Birch stated I failed to return a warranty replacement and charged me $549 for a new phone. It was part of a long saga beginning with an iPhone that..."
- "The counters at budget always try to upswell no matter what city I'm renting from and the answer is always no with exception of my last experience. The car was..."
- "Torrid products are wonderful but their poor/rude customer service is one that needs to be addressed (asap), Their shipping procedures have been nothing but a nightmare and a bunch of..."
- "I ordered mats for my kitchen from a daily deal. When they came (I like the rugs. They were what I expected) they came postage due for $5.85. There was..."