Silver Spring, Maryland
1.2K views 1 comment
Featured 100% full Not resolved
2.1

I ordered two dresses back in July.I just received the second one and it is terrible!

I received the sweater dress a couple of weeks ago and it seems fine. But the vintage dress is the worst. It's all wrinkled because everything ships from China. The color is a much brighter green than is advertised on the website.

The zipper is in the wrong location, on the side rather than the back.

The chest area is supposed to be folded and sewn down, which it is on the right side, but the left side is just a bunch of extra material that's all wrinkled and disfigured.I've just emailed their customer service email and told them I either want a refund or a replacement dress that is sewn correctly.

Review about: Tbdress Dress.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: False advertising.

Had an Experience with Tbdress?

Comments

I just got the same dress and have the exact same problems. They will only refund if I pay to ship it back to China!!! Horrible customer service!!!