1.2K views
Featured Not resolved
2.1

I ordered two dresses back in July.I just received the second one and it is terrible!

I received the sweater dress a couple of weeks ago and it seems fine. But the vintage dress is the worst. It's all wrinkled because everything ships from China. The color is a much brighter green than is advertised on the website.

The zipper is in the wrong location, on the side rather than the back.

The chest area is supposed to be folded and sewn down, which it is on the right side, but the left side is just a bunch of extra material that's all wrinkled and disfigured.I've just emailed their customer service email and told them I either want a refund or a replacement dress that is sewn correctly.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $32. The author is overall dissatisfied with Tbdress and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about tbdress dress from Tbdress was false advertising Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Tbdress.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Tbdress to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Tbdress?

Comments

I just got the same dress and have the exact same problems. They will only refund if I pay to ship it back to China!!! Horrible customer service!!!