Tbdress - Vintage Dress and Sweater Dress
I ordered two dresses back in July.I just received the second one and it is terrible!
I received the sweater dress a couple of weeks ago and it seems fine. But the vintage dress is the worst. It's all wrinkled because everything ships from China. The color is a much brighter green than is advertised on the website.
The zipper is in the wrong location, on the side rather than the back.
The chest area is supposed to be folded and sewn down, which it is on the right side, but the left side is just a bunch of extra material that's all wrinkled and disfigured.I've just emailed their customer service email and told them I either want a refund or a replacement dress that is sewn correctly.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- False advertising
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Plain Vintage Dress
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a dress from tbdress.com. When I got the dress the stitching was coming undone and it was completely crooked!!! This is the absolute worst dress I have..."
- "I have a few issues: 1. Why can't I get on the website anymore 2. Why have I received my second order but not my first? 3. Why is it every time I..."
- "Just came to smile. Also the material was not as shown in their catalog. No return shipping label came with product. Contacted company through their chat line. They were of..."
- "We spent a lot of labor prepping the deck properly according to instructions. Spent a lot of hours applying the deck over. Actually left town to allow the decking to..."
- "I purchased a waist training belt. I wore it one time and in less than two hours, it tore in two places. I tried returning it and have just been..."
- "I was told the firat 5 times regardless of weight i would recieve $50 but after 5 hours of being there stuck 3 times and then very bruised afterwards i..."
- "I could have gotten the same bouquet from the gas station down the street and saved $80. I paid $100 for Luxury Daisy Bouquet and instead my mother received an..."
- "I reviewed on here last year after I closed(March 2015)... but I feel this organization is easily worth writing another review for. First I will start with the numbers of..."
- "Do not go to this ORTHOPEDIC ASSOCIATES. I went to this office and Doctor Zohair Shedzad Alam who I have used before said he can't do the surgery as good..."