Tbdress - UNFINISHED DRESS. ONLY 10.00 DISCOUNT
Dreaa came unfinished.This effected 3 layers including a very heavy silk.
I had to buy materials and took me 2hrs to finish this dress. I was told by tbdress its better to keep product than return and accept discount. before we could agree on a fair discount, I was credit 10.00.
10.00 is insulting, this isn't a Halloween costume!
this supposed to be hight quality professional work with a satisfaction guarantee!!if YOU LIVE IN USA WHERE SHIPPING IS ISSUE AND YOUR NOT A PROFESSIONAL TAILOR, KEEP LOOKING CUSTOMER SERVICE IS BAD
VERY UNHAPPY &^%%^ (&%^%$^ *&&%^%$%$#(*&&^$
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Dont take responcibility
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Poor Quality Dress
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We ordered a wedding dress. You can see in the photos what we received. The edges are frayed and unfinished and the dress is not ivory. 14 emails saying they..."
- "I ordered over $300 in purchases: dresses, shoes, handbags and a watch. Items arrive at different times in different amounts and from different places in China. I received..."
- "I'm still waiting to hear back from them about making a return. They first told me to send a picture. I followed all their rules and nobody will talk to..."
- "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..."
- "I contacted Tamia at 6478700100 this past tuesday. I went to her motel room in Barrie and we discussed what i was into and then i gave her 200 donations..."
- "Chrysler Capital Auto Leasing refuses to terminate lease dismisses or acknowledge that they failed in Specific Performance on their contract by negating malfunctioning Jeep vehicle problems........ FCA Recall S55/NHSTA 16V-529..."