I ordered this in Nov 18 now it is already halfway to December! I wish I had checked the reviews before ending up buying.

My order still says preparing or processing when it should have arrived weeks ago! Has anyone received their refund from this site? Cause I think they kept ignoring my request for refunds.

But for sure, I would not buy from this website again nor visit it. The only good thing from this website is that it looks convincing and well designed.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $37. The author is overall dissatisfied with Tbdress. The most disappointing about tbdress website from Tbdress was horrible customer service, waste of money and time returned items and never received refund and will not fully refund , but reviewer liked i like the designs. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Tbdress.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Tbdress to other companies on our site.

Comments