Neuchâtel, Canton Of Neuchâtel

I bought a dress that fit the description but the size did not fit the size chart - particularly in the bust area. It was at least two to three sizes too big.

I wrote to the company to get an address to return it - like what their website directs (strange that they don't include an address already on their site). I got a person named Linda writing back to ask for photographs that I'd received. I never received any photos. Then, when I pressed the 'send' button to send my email, it would not send and now, my email is messed up.

It won't accept my user name or my password.

I feel like they are using delay tactics to get past the 15 day deadline. Truly, stay away from this company.

This reviewer shared experience about "return policy and size did not fit chart" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $26. The author is overall dissatisfied with Tbdress. The most disappointing about tbdress dress from Tbdress was return policy and size did not fit chart Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Tbdress.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Tbdress to other companies on our site.

Comments

My cloths did not fit, my large looked more like an extra small. Tbdress had giving me an address to there so called American store.i sent my items there but they were returned back to me( that address I was provided with did not exist) I was told to send my items back to receive a refund. (That figures) don't order from this Web site it's not worth the hassle.

Vevey, Vaud, Switzerland #1045059

The situation has been resolved. All is well.