Tbdress - Terrible online shopping experience i have ever had!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

181 of 384 Tbdress reviews

Update added by user Feb 21

I have sent back my dress As promised and they have received it on 3th February 2016.after their long holiday they finally reply me on 15th February 2016.but they change their deal ,they need me to cancel the complaint so that I can have my refund .

It's not what we have deal and I didn't receive any reply till now.

Still waiting for the next move ,will update if it have solved .but it really take me so much time .....

Update added by user Jan 22

Call them again this afternoon but still haven't refund yet!they keep saying my photo is not the evidence for them and said will email me the way for measurements,but I still didn't receive anything till now from 4hours ago!

Original review posted by user Jan 21

terrible online shopping experience i have even had!

i order a dress and requested a custom size,but the dress that i have received isn't have the right size at all!

also the dress's quality is bad and it didn't look the same as the provided photo.

so i decided to return and refund since i saw the return policy is easy to refund .but i was wrong again!

i requested refund since 12/1/16, the customers service are not helpful that i only know i know by now that i can just return and refund for 40%of the dress ,also i have to paid for the shipping fee.

i am ok with the shipping fee cos many company out there is the same and they have marked it clearly on the web,but i cant accept they said because my dress is custom made so it just can refund 40% on it.

i saw that they said we can return any unworn,unwashed, unaltered, undamaged items except sexy lingerie, swimwear, intimates, jewelry and beauties!not thing say that we cant fully refund for the custom made dress!!

its no reason for me to keep a dress that is low quality ,not as described and also not the right size .

and its not fair for me to pay 60% for this dress because of their mistake!and the main point is i have to send the dress back and pay 60% of it but with nothing on hand ,how ridiculous!

i have called them through international call several time,but i just connected once.its so hard to contact them!even if you can,they just ignore you after your call.

till now i still cant get their return address and can have the full refund ,it have taken me so much time and i will not advise any of my friends to order from this company!

if i can luckily have the refund done ,i will keep update here ,thanks !

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Bad customer service
    • Poor quality
    • Wrong size
    • Not as described
    • Not fully refund by no accepted reason

Reason of review:
Wedding Dress
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #775400 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Tbdress? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
181 of 384 Tbdress reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 02 #1104826

hmmm

Jan 26 #1101116

I just received the same dress and it was awful! It looks the same as yours and the torso is much longer.

Jan 22 #1099153

Open up a claim with you're credit card company and paypal if you used them. You will get your money back if you file a clam with them instead.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.