Tbdress - Terrible online shopping experience i have ever had!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Update added by user Feb 21
I have sent back my dress As promised and they have received it on 3th February 2016.after their long holiday they finally reply me on 15th February 2016.but they change their deal ,they need me to cancel the complaint so that I can have my refund .
It's not what we have deal and I didn't receive any reply till now.
Still waiting for the next move ,will update if it have solved .but it really take me so much time .....
Update added by user Jan 22
Call them again this afternoon but still haven't refund yet!they keep saying my photo is not the evidence for them and said will email me the way for measurements,but I still didn't receive anything till now from 4hours ago!
Original review posted by user Jan 21
terrible online shopping experience i have even had!
i order a dress and requested a custom size,but the dress that i have received isn't have the right size at all!
also the dress's quality is bad and it didn't look the same as the provided photo.
so i decided to return and refund since i saw the return policy is easy to refund .but i was wrong again!
i requested refund since 12/1/16, the customers service are not helpful that i only know i know by now that i can just return and refund for 40%of the dress ,also i have to paid for the shipping fee.
i am ok with the shipping fee cos many company out there is the same and they have marked it clearly on the web,but i cant accept they said because my dress is custom made so it just can refund 40% on it.
i saw that they said we can return any unworn,unwashed, unaltered, undamaged items except sexy lingerie, swimwear, intimates, jewelry and beauties!not thing say that we cant fully refund for the custom made dress!!
its no reason for me to keep a dress that is low quality ,not as described and also not the right size .
and its not fair for me to pay 60% for this dress because of their mistake!and the main point is i have to send the dress back and pay 60% of it but with nothing on hand ,how ridiculous!
i have called them through international call several time,but i just connected once.its so hard to contact them!even if you can,they just ignore you after your call.
till now i still cant get their return address and can have the full refund ,it have taken me so much time and i will not advise any of my friends to order from this company!
if i can luckily have the refund done ,i will keep update here ,thanks !
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Bad customer service
- Poor quality
- Wrong size
- Not as described
- Not fully refund by no accepted reason
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Wedding Dress
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a beautiful dress from Tbdress for a special occasion. So disappointed when it arrived. The alterations for my size look as if they were done by a child. I..."
- "I ordered a maxi (long=floor length) dress from TB Dress, paid for the dress + shipping costs + courier costs. After several months I still did not receive the dress..."
- "Just came to smile. Also the material was not as shown in their catalog. No return shipping label came with product. Contacted company through their chat line. They were of..."
- "Was scammed out of $300 by these lying SCAMMERS. Contacted my credit card company right away to place a hold on my card to prevent future purchases by these..."
- "Hi my name is Malik khan I am living in melbourne my contact number is +61450074*** , my complaint is someone post my number on melbourne ,Brisbane ,sydney backpage website..."
- "installed a unit that was poorly vented resulting in carbon monoxide leaking ... this could have resulted in death. Its only that my partner double checked and knew what he was..."
- "I called them today because my package looks like delivered but I didn't receive it. The woman on the phone was rude and nasty. She told me that people living..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "I purchased a Marketside organic spring mix salad from Walmart. It was in a clear hard plastic container. It says on the package washed and ready to eat. I opened..."