100% full Not resolved

Bought a coat.Very inexpensive.

When I received it now I know why. When I zipped up the coat the zipper would not go back down. Very cheaply made. It's made in Hong Kong.

If you look at the models on the website that's the only type of people it will fit. You have to be small and very skinny. Now trying to return it is another problem. I emailed them about 10 times trying to get the return address.

I only have 15 days from the day I received it. I've been trying to get the return address since the day I have received the jacket. Looks like it's going in the yard sale.

I will never buy anything from that company again.There is a phone number but when I call it , it tells me I won a trip to the Bahamas.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $2300. The author is overall dissatisfied with Tbdress and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about tbdress website from Tbdress was no 800 number and no return address Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Tbdress.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Tbdress to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Tbdress?

Comments