Tbdress Shipping Service Review from High Point, North Carolina
They told me multiple different excuses as to why I couldn't return my dress. I took 6 emails before they would send me the return address...mind you they replied to each email but wouldn't give me the address to return the dress. I want to post this review on their website but I can't find a way to post it
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Terrible! My dress is complete *** I dont need more words just look at the picture...deformed and stitches were horrible notice the hips..."
- "I ordered a bridesmaid dress from tbdress.com that I thought would be beautiful. However six weeks after I placed the order I finally received the dress, it it was everything..."
- "After initiating a claim with PayPal, my order was shipped. My dress finally arrived, but was not what I ordered. Not only was it the wrong size, it was..."
- "Where do I begin.... We have had nothing but issues with Ryan Homes. To start, quality of work is bottom of the barrel. After moving in, it became immediately apparent..."
- "Hi all of you. My name is Rachel Mirelez. I have been with preview models for coming up on a year and It has been the most amazing experience ever...."
- "i have been a customer for years and my account was deleted with no explanation of why? i paid for and upgrade this week and the same day it went..."
- " On April 3rd 2015, I had all three of my belts replaced on my 1996 Izusu Rodeo hoping to get rid of the morning squeal I had..."
- "We went to the Great Wolf in Williamsburg, VA on 12-12-16 and stayed 2 nights. We had been to the one in NC previously and loved it, but the one..."
- "If you are looking for professional, on time service; keep looking because empire today is not that place! I placed my order for carpet and vinyl installation for the 7-28-16..."