I ordered a dress from tbdress for a very formal occasion.The dress had a stain on it.
I bought it to the company's attention and was told they would give me $15 to take to the cleaners. I took it to the cleaners and was told that it was an oil stain and since the dress had no leaning instructions and the workmanship was very poor they were afraid to touch it and was afraid that the stones would fall off. I paid a total of $123 for this dress which included shipping. I was told the best they could do was send me $10.
I told tbdress that although I am accepting the $10 I am very upset and would complain because I have a dress I paid for and is now useless to me. I then received a letter stating they would give me a 50% refund but I would have to first return the product. I sent the merchandise which cost me an additional $12. Yesterday I received a letter saying they received the merchandise and have submitted $15 into my account.They will not be refunding any additional funds and stated that the previous $15 and $10 is equivalent to the 50%.
They did not take into consideration that it cost me $12 to send it back and in essence they are only sending me an additional $3.00.
I have all the correspondence and pictures of the dress being examined at the cleaners.I just have to figure out how to send it
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I was super excited when I found this website. I order several pieces and upon arrival was severely disappointed. All three pairs of pants were defective, the construction quality is..."
- "Ordered a long sleeved black dress. Received a sleeveless short green dress in the wrong size. Was told I would not get a refund unless I amended my 1* review..."
- "I ordered two dresses back in July. I just received the second one and it is terrible! I received the sweater dress a couple of weeks ago and it seems..."
- "Sold Item on eBay, it shipped in 2 packages, The item arrived and the battery arrived unfortunately 1 week later. The Buyer opened a case on eBay right away because..."
- "I ordered 4 pairs of shoes on October 17, 2014. The shoes arrived on November 7, 2014. They were exactly as I expected when buying from a chinese company -..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- "...We paid $3,000 for an extended warranty so we wouldn't have to deal with any repairs. WELL, neither Keystone or Holiday World of Dallas will come to the RV park..."
- "Beware! I would not recommend Gateway Select Properties to anyone! The 'owner' Katherine Work is really a piece of Work! Do NOT, i repeat, DO NOT sign their faulty lease..."
- "I fell asleep while burning a Pier One Candle in my home. The material wrapped around the candle caught on fire and did some serious damage to my wall and..."