East Islip, New York
1.9

I ordered a dress from tbdress for a very formal occasion.The dress had a stain on it.

I bought it to the company's attention and was told they would give me $15 to take to the cleaners. I took it to the cleaners and was told that it was an oil stain and since the dress had no leaning instructions and the workmanship was very poor they were afraid to touch it and was afraid that the stones would fall off. I paid a total of $123 for this dress which included shipping. I was told the best they could do was send me $10.

I told tbdress that although I am accepting the $10 I am very upset and would complain because I have a dress I paid for and is now useless to me. I then received a letter stating they would give me a 50% refund but I would have to first return the product. I sent the merchandise which cost me an additional $12. Yesterday I received a letter saying they received the merchandise and have submitted $15 into my account.They will not be refunding any additional funds and stated that the previous $15 and $10 is equivalent to the 50%.

They did not take into consideration that it cost me $12 to send it back and in essence they are only sending me an additional $3.00.

I have all the correspondence and pictures of the dress being examined at the cleaners.I just have to figure out how to send it

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Tbdress and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Tbdress.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Tbdress to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Tbdress?

Comments