I ordered a dress from tbdress for a very formal occasion.The dress had a stain on it.
I bought it to the company's attention and was told they would give me $15 to take to the cleaners. I took it to the cleaners and was told that it was an oil stain and since the dress had no leaning instructions and the workmanship was very poor they were afraid to touch it and was afraid that the stones would fall off. I paid a total of $123 for this dress which included shipping. I was told the best they could do was send me $10.
I told tbdress that although I am accepting the $10 I am very upset and would complain because I have a dress I paid for and is now useless to me. I then received a letter stating they would give me a 50% refund but I would have to first return the product. I sent the merchandise which cost me an additional $12. Yesterday I received a letter saying they received the merchandise and have submitted $15 into my account.They will not be refunding any additional funds and stated that the previous $15 and $10 is equivalent to the 50%.
They did not take into consideration that it cost me $12 to send it back and in essence they are only sending me an additional $3.00.
I have all the correspondence and pictures of the dress being examined at the cleaners.I just have to figure out how to send it
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a dress from tbdress.com. When I got the dress the stitching was coming undone and it was completely crooked!!! This is the absolute worst dress I have..."
- "I am not impressed with the dress I ordered. I didn't realize the dress was being shipped from China. It took it about a month to arrive. The materials is..."
- "I ordered a maxi (long=floor length) dress from TB Dress, paid for the dress + shipping costs + courier costs. After several months I still did not receive the dress..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- "Sold Item on eBay, it shipped in 2 packages, The item arrived and the battery arrived unfortunately 1 week later. The Buyer opened a case on eBay right away because..."
- "I ordered 4 pairs of shoes on October 17, 2014. The shoes arrived on November 7, 2014. They were exactly as I expected when buying from a chinese company -..."
- "I CAN NOT MAKE THESE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT I RECEIVED WAS NOT WHAT I ORDERED. THEY JUST KEEP TELLING ME THAT ACCORDING TO THE RECEIPT THAT MY ORDER WAS..."
- "Unpacked my purchases. Put the packet on my dresser along with other items in the bag. Later came back to put purchases away. The packet was stuck to my dresser...."
- "A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers. The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to..."