Salisbury, Massachusetts

To any of you that get the Facebook fashion ads for sites like "izidress" and "tbdress" and many others and get tempted, I'm telling you, do NOT order from them!!!The dress in the picture is not the dress you get.

In fact that dress is not an actual dress. These dresses are not in stock as they do not even exist yet. Untrained dress makers in China eyeball the picture and guess how to make it. I am a self taught amateur seamstress by hobby and can dissect any garment from the original picture.

The fabric in the picture is not the fabric you will get. The style of the garment is again guessed. The sizing is gauged by tiny Asian children. Expect it to take 3-5 weeks to make and then 7-12 weeks for shipping.

Chances are you will not receive it in time for your event. And then ... it costs $60-$80 if you want to send it back, and at best after battling thru serious language barriers, they will only agree to refund you 50%. Fight the temptation from ordering from them.

Go to a store and choose something you can try on.This is the dress received, nothing like what was ordered and is so wrong and so ugly the alterations cost more than the dress

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of tbdress dress. Tbdress needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned tbdress dress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Tbdress.

Had an Experience with Tbdress?

Comments