Sacramento, California
2.2

Ordered customize dress with measurement 36 inches for chest and hip, 30 inches waist and 50 inches hollow to floor.Jacket received with 30 inches chest.

Dress received with 32 inches chest, 28 inches for waist , 30 inches for hip, 56 inches hollow to floor. Can't get arms into the sleeves and legs can't pass through knees. Tbdess refused to take the dress back for refund or remake saying its within 1-2cm of difference and it's inevitable. Told me to keep the dress to gift to someone who can fit the dress.

Who can fit a top with 30 inches chest?

Can a person fit a dress 56 inches long with a figure of 32-28-30?What a joke about 1-2 cm when the deviation is more than 4 to 6 inches which equivalent to 10-15cm!

Review about: Tbdress Dress.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Fictitious reviews, Quality of the item, Returns policy.

Had an Experience with Tbdress?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion