Ordered customize dress with measurement 36 inches for chest and hip, 30 inches waist and 50 inches hollow to floor.Jacket received with 30 inches chest.
Dress received with 32 inches chest, 28 inches for waist , 30 inches for hip, 56 inches hollow to floor. Can't get arms into the sleeves and legs can't pass through knees. Tbdess refused to take the dress back for refund or remake saying its within 1-2cm of difference and it's inevitable. Told me to keep the dress to gift to someone who can fit the dress.
Who can fit a top with 30 inches chest?
Can a person fit a dress 56 inches long with a figure of 32-28-30?What a joke about 1-2 cm when the deviation is more than 4 to 6 inches which equivalent to 10-15cm!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Fictitious reviews
- Quality of the item
- Returns policy
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a simple black dress from this company. I figured for the price, the dress wouldn't be outstanding, but I figured it would fit my need for a plain..."
- "Dreaa came unfinished. This effected 3 layers including a very heavy silk. I had to buy materials and took me 2hrs to finish this dress. I was told by tbdress..."
- "I am not impressed with the dress I ordered. I didn't realize the dress was being shipped from China. It took it about a month to arrive. The materials is..."
- "Ordered a Funeral Palm w/banner to arrive at the Mortuary on Monday, May 13, 2013 for my brother-in-law. Rec'd confirmation, but when I put the confirmation in to check delivery,..."
- "Please see pictures from snap ware lunch box. Really gross. It's so hard to clean inside and why we are sick......"
- "MK replica, fake merchandise is being sold on various sites via facebook seetro, seetrostore, lykos and various others...these sites state real authentic, but are fake replicas, and are ripping off..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."
- "Be very, very, very cautious of dealing with this company. I will not ever do business with them again. I have been trying to get them to replace a coil..."
- "I brought a LG Stylo 2 phone at the end of Aug 2016, within the 1st month my SIM card went out for no reason, the company sent me..."