Rabat, Rabat-Sale-Zemmour-Zaer

Oh my god what scam, I paid 501$ and received 2 items out of 32 and they are horrible such poor quality and it has nothing to do with the pictures it's a total scam. Can anybody advise me how to get my money back ? Please

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of tbdress dress from Tbdress and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Tbdress to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was waste of money poor products and will not refund, items not as advertised, quality of the item and horrible customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tbdress for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Tbdress?

Comments