Featured Not resolved

I bought two items from TB Dress for Christmas. First, I ordered a plain single-breasted coat for my husband. TB Dress sent me the wrong coat -- it's the wrong size, short, with zippers, buttons, and snaps -- COMPLETELY DIFFERENT than the one I ordered and paid for. I contacted customer service via chat and email and exchanged emails with "Nancy" every day for nearly two weeks.

I sent photos, labels, and packaging multiple times via email, but Nancy insisted on saying that I had to pay for the shipping to return the coat, and that the coat they sent was the one I ordered. I sent her a picture of the coat and the tag with a picture clearly different from the coat in my order form. She offered me a $4 refund on my $40 order and said: "You can give the products you have received to your relatives,or you can sell it to others who love it and wearing appropriate." What? These were Christmas presents!

Second, I bought a hoodie for my teenage daughter and received a tiny child-sized hoodie; I read their sizing chart and carefully measured -- my daughter couldn't even get the hoodie over her shoulders.

Again, I've had two weeks of daily frustration trying to get Nancy to understand that the coat I ordered and the one I received were completely different coats. I give up! I will never shop here again. Below is the coat I ordered and then the coat that I received -- clearly not the same. . .

This reviewer shared experience about "sent the wrong item and wouldn't exchange or refund" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $40. The author is overall dissatisfied with Tbdress and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about tbdress dress from Tbdress was wrong item, no refund and sizing chart incorrect Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Tbdress.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Tbdress to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Tbdress?

Comments

I'm guessing you paid with a credit card - Call up and dispute the charge.