Tbdress - TB Dress took my money, sent the wrong item, and refused to correct

I bought two items from TB Dress for Christmas. First, I ordered a plain single-breasted coat for my husband. TB Dress sent me the wrong coat -- it's the wrong size, short, with zippers, buttons, and snaps -- COMPLETELY DIFFERENT than the one I ordered and paid for. I contacted customer service via chat and email and exchanged emails with "Nancy" every day for nearly two weeks.

I sent photos, labels, and packaging multiple times via email, but Nancy insisted on saying that I had to pay for the shipping to return the coat, and that the coat they sent was the one I ordered. I sent her a picture of the coat and the tag with a picture clearly different from the coat in my order form. She offered me a $4 refund on my $40 order and said: "You can give the products you have received to your relatives,or you can sell it to others who love it and wearing appropriate." What? These were Christmas presents!

Second, I bought a hoodie for my teenage daughter and received a tiny child-sized hoodie; I read their sizing chart and carefully measured -- my daughter couldn't even get the hoodie over her shoulders.

Again, I've had two weeks of daily frustration trying to get Nancy to understand that the coat I ordered and the one I received were completely different coats. I give up! I will never shop here again. Below is the coat I ordered and then the coat that I received -- clearly not the same. . .

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• No refund
    • Sizing chart incorrect
    • Poor customer service

Reason of review:
Sent the wrong item and wouldn't exchange or refund
Preferred solution:
Full refund
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #765674

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Tbdress? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 18 #1096837

I'm guessing you paid with a credit card - Call up and dispute the charge.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Tbdress. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Tbdress.
Filing a new complaint about