I'm still waiting to hear back from them about making a return.They first told me to send a picture.

I followed all their rules and nobody will talk to me or send me any e-mails on where to send my item back. I put in a dispute with PayPal and they are investigating the matter.

Tbdress only gives you 15 days to return an item, but if they won't let you know where to mail it, what are you supposed to do?Also, I used PayPal credit, so it's not even paid for yet.No more orders from me.

This reviewer shared experience about return, exchange or cancellation policy and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Tbdress and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Tbdress.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Tbdress to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Tbdress?

Comments

Tbdress - Irresponsible dress maker part 2 Tbdress "Pissed to receive a response from Miranda, one of the customer service of TB dress, on 28 Aug. She asked me to delete the review on the sitejabber and pissedconsumer..." Read more Tbdress - Angry mother of bride Tbdress "Severe warning! don't ever try to place any order with TBdress as they are not responsible, poor service and poor workmanship. Not worth a try. I have ordered a night..." Read more Tbdress - Review in Footwear and Clothing category from Cedar Rapids, Iowa Tbdress "I was super excited when I found this website. I order several pieces and upon arrival was severely disappointed. All three pairs of pants were defective, the construction quality is..." Read more Tbdress - Evening Dress Review from East Islip, New York Tbdress "I ordered a dress from tbdress for a very formal occasion. The dress had a stain on it. I bought it to the company's attention and was told they would..." Read more Hewlett Packard - Product falling apart! Hewlett Packard "I bought a HP Laptop this past January ( less than a year) and about a month ago the USB port and the SD card port both stopped working on..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more American Red Cross - Hurricane Relief Lies from the Red Cross American Red Cross "In August 2017 , Southern Texas was hit with Hurricane Harvey. While this hurricane did not produce high winds , it did , drop tremendous amounts of rain that buried..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more