2.1

I ordered two coats, two blazers and two shirts on Jan 11. Exactly two months later I have gotten my full order (in 3 separate packages).

The reason for this delay was that the had 'lost track' of my payment. After plenty of emails I got the order to go through but when I stressed that I would like my items soon they actually ordered me to be patient, literally those words. This is no way to treat your customers. The product quality is hardly acceptable at 80% off, so at the original product price this is a joke.

Furthermore my coat was supposed to be camel color, I got a dark brown one which I don't want. I read the return and refund policy so I submitted the pictures to prove my point.

Yet, they deny that the colors are different and are holding the customer accountable for the return shipping fee to keep you from doing it even though you got a faulty item. In conclusion save yourself potentially a lot of trouble and your money gone and do not use this website!

Review about: Tbdress Coat.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I liked: Only the photo of the coat i wanted.

I didn't like: Will not provide a refund despite defective product.

Comments

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1301976

Please kindly send your order No. to sns@tbdress.com, we will try our best to help you with your problem. Thanks.