After initiating a claim with PayPal, my order was shipped.My dress finally arrived, but was not what I ordered.
Not only was it the wrong size, it was also the wrong color. I'm still loosing weight, so I will eventually be able to wear the dress. Even then, it will have to be altered somewhat. The sleeve is too narrow at the cuff-can't get it above the elbow.
The dress also has no shape at the waist, which is the whole reason I ordered-to show off my new figure!I'm chalking this one up to a relatively cheap lesson and will check reviews in the future.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
- Cute dresses
What I disliked
- Not what i ordered
- Reason of review:
- all of the above
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Cocktail Dress
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "They told me multiple different excuses as to why I couldn't return my dress. I took 6 emails before they would send me the return address...mind you they replied to..."
- "I was super excited when I found this website. I order several pieces and upon arrival was severely disappointed. All three pairs of pants were defective, the construction quality is..."
- "One girl ordered her dress via expedited shipping service and received her dress on July 16, 2013, dress was ordered June 24th, that is a total of 21 days. ..."
- "I purchased a sofa in April of 2015. It is placed in a secondary living room that gets little to no use. I noticed in July of 2016..."
- "A few days after Christmas was my first time renting a car with Enterprise, and will be my LAST AND ONLY! I rented a Chevy Malibu 2012, we went around..."
- "This company is a complete scam!!! Dont order from here save yourself from this comp. I payed xtra for fast shipping which was an option so i wanted to be..."
- "Amazon took my money and failed to delivery the items in their listing. The listing clearly showed a 10 count box,(see screen shot), and they sent 1. I contacted Amazon..."
- "I ordered the "Bursting Blushes" bouquet with the "exquisite upgrade" for my mom this mother's day. The photo showed about a dozen beautiful red roses with five or six..."
- "I have no idea who is running this business now, but I bought a stainless steel and gold Rolex Submariner from Tom at Ideal Watches in February, 2001. The customer..."