After initiating a claim with PayPal, my order was shipped.My dress finally arrived, but was not what I ordered.
Not only was it the wrong size, it was also the wrong color. I'm still loosing weight, so I will eventually be able to wear the dress. Even then, it will have to be altered somewhat. The sleeve is too narrow at the cuff-can't get it above the elbow.
The dress also has no shape at the waist, which is the whole reason I ordered-to show off my new figure!I'm chalking this one up to a relatively cheap lesson and will check reviews in the future.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Cute dresses
What I disliked
- Not what i ordered
- Reason of review:
- all of the above
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Cocktail Dress
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "Good day to you and the rest of staffs. My name is Miss Joan Shurland, one of your over seas customer. I brought a skirt from you which I receive..."
- "Ordered a long sleeved black dress. Received a sleeveless short green dress in the wrong size. Was told I would not get a refund unless I amended my 1* review..."
- "We found following problems in Blazer-- 1- Stitching at left shoulder not properly done.It is open. 2- Stitching at right collar not properly done. Shrink at below right collar.3- I have..."
- "I went to Rockwall petsmart and the cashier Mark was in his phone all the time he did not looked me at all he was rude, he was waiting for..."
- "This company is a complete scam!!! Dont order from here save yourself from this comp. I payed xtra for fast shipping which was an option so i wanted to be..."
- "I purchased a sofa in April of 2015. It is placed in a secondary living room that gets little to no use. I noticed in July of 2016..."
- "Got a car at Luton Airport GM while raining and couldn't check it thoroughly. When I returned it they found these scratches and charged me 688 GBP! And the GM..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."
- "...all the shots of the ones I wanted of her in angel wings were terrible!!! Photographer only took two shots..."