Mesquite, Texas
1.8

After initiating a claim with PayPal, my order was shipped.My dress finally arrived, but was not what I ordered.

Not only was it the wrong size, it was also the wrong color. I'm still loosing weight, so I will eventually be able to wear the dress. Even then, it will have to be altered somewhat. The sleeve is too narrow at the cuff-can't get it above the elbow.

The dress also has no shape at the waist, which is the whole reason I ordered-to show off my new figure!I'm chalking this one up to a relatively cheap lesson and will check reviews in the future.

Review about: Tbdress Dress.

Reason of review: all of the above.

I liked: Cute dresses.

I didn't like: Not what i ordered.

Had an Experience with Tbdress?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Tbdress Dress Review from Sacramento, California Tbdress "Ordered customize dress with measurement 36 inches for chest and hip, 30 inches waist and 50 inches hollow to floor. Jacket received with 30 inches chest. Dress received with 32..." Read more Tbdress - DO NOT BUY FROM THESE SCAMMERS Tbdress "So I received a reply back from them finally with lies telling me that the dress is being made specially for me when it is a lie because there is..." Read more Tbdress Wedding Dress Review Tbdress "i ordered a standard size wedding dress based on the measurements they provided. I received the dress and it is about 10 inches too long. I am 5'7 so it's..." Read more Tbdress - Review in Footwear and Clothing category from Cedar Rapids, Iowa Tbdress "I was super excited when I found this website. I order several pieces and upon arrival was severely disappointed. All three pairs of pants were defective, the construction quality is..." Read more Gardenwinds - Don't buy the rip lock 350 replacement gazebo canopy Gardenwinds "Rip lock 350 THE WORST! Don't buy this! I bought a 10x12 replacement canopy with the rip lock 350 and within the first month of having it on it ripped..." Read more Doublebitcash.com is a not good and bad too Doublebitcash "Beware of this company i purchased bitcoins and NEVER GOT them i purchased bitcoin from this company over 2 weeks ago and sill no bitcoins. Purchased Bitcoin miner, paid for..." Read more Bank Of America - BOA fails to protect customer from real fraud case Bank Of America "My credit card been phone scammed on April. I have all the evidence, police report. BUT: 1, BOA custermer service push you around in different departments, let you waiting, holding..." Read more Techrabbit - Missing parts and can't even log into the site anymore Techrabbit "First time order with techrabbit for refurb jaybird freedoms. Received the order confirm. Great. Tried to log into the site to see status. Couldn't log in. Odd but nothing to..." Read more