1.8

After initiating a claim with PayPal, my order was shipped.My dress finally arrived, but was not what I ordered.

Not only was it the wrong size, it was also the wrong color. I'm still loosing weight, so I will eventually be able to wear the dress. Even then, it will have to be altered somewhat. The sleeve is too narrow at the cuff-can't get it above the elbow.

The dress also has no shape at the waist, which is the whole reason I ordered-to show off my new figure!I'm chalking this one up to a relatively cheap lesson and will check reviews in the future.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with cute dresses and stated that there is a room for improvement of not what i ordered. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "all of the above" of tbdress dress and associated monetary loss in the amount of $78. Tbdress needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned tbdress dress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Tbdress.

Had an Experience with Tbdress?

Comments