Aledo, Texas
100% full Not resolved

After waiting for 45 days I finally got my product.I am NOT happy at all.

The products is wrongly made and TB dress wants me to return it and pay for the shipping fee to go back to china. I don't think so. I ordered it I paid for it and they sent me wrongly made items why I have to be penalized. The sleeves was made wrong, one on the side and one on the bottom.

Never seen this kind of clothes before. TB dress you need to pay me the whole amount plus the shipping fee and I WILL NOT PAY THE SHIPPING TO RETURN THE ITEM BACK TO CHINA. Send me a return label and I will send it to you. REFUND ME my money now because I do deserve to get it since I did not get the right item.

Thank you.Please see the picture attached.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of tbdress sweater from Tbdress and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $17 and wants Tbdress to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tbdress for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Tbdress?

Comments