2.6

I do not have issues with the quality of the five or six vintage style dresses I ordered. It is with the sizing. I ordered a 2XL and wear a US 1XL. I cannot even get into the dresses. I was more than disappointed. And yes, I checked the measurements on the product listing before ordering. One of dresses I ordered to wear for my daughter's wedding. I also ordered two handbags and two pairs of shoes - both the same size. Received two different sizes. Again, the quality is fine, just that the sizes are off.

It did take a while to receive - but I am used to things from Thailand taking about a month to arrive. This could be stated clearer on their website. It is not.

I agree with those who have attempted to get resolution - I tried several times and never received a response. Because I can resell the dresses - they are truly beautiful - I will try to do that instead of having to pay shipping to return them.

I won't shop here again - no matter how pretty that dress may look - they size for Asian women, not the American body - the REAL American body, not models.

Product or Service Mentioned: Tbdress Dress.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Cool wardrobe.

I didn't like: Customer service is extremely poor, Omitted facts about refund prior to purchase, Sizing is not us sizing.

Comments