2.6

I do not have issues with the quality of the five or six vintage style dresses I ordered. It is with the sizing. I ordered a 2XL and wear a US 1XL. I cannot even get into the dresses. I was more than disappointed. And yes, I checked the measurements on the product listing before ordering. One of dresses I ordered to wear for my daughter's wedding. I also ordered two handbags and two pairs of shoes - both the same size. Received two different sizes. Again, the quality is fine, just that the sizes are off.

It did take a while to receive - but I am used to things from Thailand taking about a month to arrive. This could be stated clearer on their website. It is not.

I agree with those who have attempted to get resolution - I tried several times and never received a response. Because I can resell the dresses - they are truly beautiful - I will try to do that instead of having to pay shipping to return them.

I won't shop here again - no matter how pretty that dress may look - they size for Asian women, not the American body - the REAL American body, not models.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with cool wardrobe and stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service is extremely poor and omitted facts about refund prior to purchase. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of tbdress dress and associated monetary loss in the amount of $150. Tbdress needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned tbdress dress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Tbdress.

Comments