I ordered a dress they took my money immediately, three days later they decided to email me and tell me it was out of stock and that I could choose something else instead. I chose something cheaper than what I originally paid and they still kept asking me for more money.

I refused and told them to cancel the complete order and give me a refund so they decided to ship something to me anyway and now refuse to give me my money back.

2 weeks of back and forth with them. I recommend you report them to the BBB and dispute everything worth your credit card company.

Comments

Hi, So sorry to hear you had some problems on your order, could you please let me know your order number so that I could be able to help you? You could also email us at sns@tbdress.com and I believe your problems could be resolved soon under my help. Have a nice day.

to Anonymous #1536386

I'd rather not give any personal information to someone that's anonymous. I've asked several times for someone to call me and each time it gets ignored.

TbDress are nothing but scammers and thieves like I said. I have screenshots to prove everything I've said.

And yet I'm stuck now with an item I don't want and out of my hard earned money. Your company should be shut down for fraud, credit card fraud and illegal operations.