Tbdress - Scam of a Company

I purchased a simple black dress from this company.I figured for the price, the dress wouldn't be outstanding, but I figured it would fit my need for a plain black dress to wear one time.

What I received was a complete mess. The dress was extremely poorly made. The neckline came up to my collarbone and was so badly stitched that it lays lopsided. There was also a hole in the waistline with a huge clump of thread hanging out.

I sent this horrible company the photos I have attached, and they claimed nothing was damaged and that I could return the dress at my own expense. After pushing my point and claiming that I should not be liable for shipping to return this ***, I was offered a $5 refund to not return the dress.

I left a negative review of the dress on their site, and magically, it has never posted.Stay away from this company and don't make the same mistake I did.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 7 Yes 7 1 No 1
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Tbdress. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Tbdress.
Filing a new complaint about