1K views
Featured

I purchased a simple black dress from this company.I figured for the price, the dress wouldn't be outstanding, but I figured it would fit my need for a plain black dress to wear one time.

What I received was a complete mess. The dress was extremely poorly made. The neckline came up to my collarbone and was so badly stitched that it lays lopsided. There was also a hole in the waistline with a huge clump of thread hanging out.

I sent this horrible company the photos I have attached, and they claimed nothing was damaged and that I could return the dress at my own expense. After pushing my point and claiming that I should not be liable for shipping to return this ***, I was offered a $5 refund to not return the dress.

I left a negative review of the dress on their site, and magically, it has never posted.Stay away from this company and don't make the same mistake I did.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of tbdress dress. Tbdress needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned tbdress dress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Tbdress.

Had an Experience with Tbdress?

Comments