Cedar Rapids, Iowa
1.8

I was super excited when I found this website.I order several pieces and upon arrival was severely disappointed.

All three pairs of pants were defective, the construction quality is awful and looks like they will fall apart on the first wearing, the sizing is not consistent at all, and I am pretty sure they were out of my size on one pair because the size tag was ripped out and they do not match the size guide at all.

The pictures below show the three pairs all mediums but obviously not, and the defects/terrible construction quality.(For the record I manage a sewing department and this company isn't even using the right supplies for their products, they are choosing cheaper unacceptable quality materials.)

Had an Experience with Tbdress?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Tbdress - Scam of a Company Tbdress "I purchased a simple black dress from this company. I figured for the price, the dress wouldn't be outstanding, but I figured it would fit my need for a plain..." Read more Tbdress - My ORDER Tbdress "I have been trying to get in touch with someone regarding my order. It was said that I would receive it by Tuesday July 18th 2017. You have my money..." Read more Tbdress Bridesmaid Dress Review Tbdress "I ordered a dress for an event and I read their measurement chart closely. I even took exact measurements to make sure everything matched to their guide. When I received..." Read more Tbdress - Review about Dress Tbdress "I paid for my dress about 7 weeks ago and have sent more messages than I have attached here on their fb page - the email address they have is..." Read more Rodan and Fields - LASH BOOST - Consumers Beware!! Rodan and Fields "Curious- why does last boost contain lye? And people put this on their eyes! ("Sodium hydroxide"- NaOH).... Although caustic soda is not a systemic toxin, it is however extremely corrosive..." Read more Techrabbit - Missing parts and can't even log into the site anymore Techrabbit "First time order with techrabbit for refurb jaybird freedoms. Received the order confirm. Great. Tried to log into the site to see status. Couldn't log in. Odd but nothing to..." Read more Bank Of America - BOA fails to protect customer from real fraud case Bank Of America "My credit card been phone scammed on April. I have all the evidence, police report. BUT: 1, BOA custermer service push you around in different departments, let you waiting, holding..." Read more Viator - Very problematic two day tour of St. Petersburg, Russia Viator "This was our primary tour of St. Petersburg. Our guide, Stan, was very knowledgeable and friendly. The tour itself was good, but not fantastic, mostly because there was not enough..." Read more