Cedar Rapids, Iowa

I was super excited when I found this website.I order several pieces and upon arrival was severely disappointed.

All three pairs of pants were defective, the construction quality is awful and looks like they will fall apart on the first wearing, the sizing is not consistent at all, and I am pretty sure they were out of my size on one pair because the size tag was ripped out and they do not match the size guide at all.

The pictures below show the three pairs all mediums but obviously not, and the defects/terrible construction quality.(For the record I manage a sewing department and this company isn't even using the right supplies for their products, they are choosing cheaper unacceptable quality materials.)

Review about: Lace Cutout Denim Bow Cutout Denim And X High Waisted Leggings.

1.8
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Tbdress?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.