Annandale, Virginia
Featured on Facebook

This company has several websites with different names and they would show good pictures on the website, they did say these are European Style, Korean Style etc., but quality is so poor.They did send me a boot, other pair was missing somehow.

Related: Tbdress - LIARS !!!!!!!

Items arrived so late, missing, product quality is horrible, they have no size standard, customer service would disgust you, they would refund only 60% off your payment, we have to pay shipping when return products, shipping would cost very expensive, also, they would take out your money from their london account, & they will send you cheap stuff from china etc., Shipping label would show everything from china.

Customer service phone number is in china, so you can't make a long distance call for your missing items.

BIGGEST SCAM EVER!!!DON'T USE THIS WEBSITES!

Review about: Jacket.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Tbdress Shipping Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Tbdress?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.