DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THAT SITE!!!!I purchased a long evening dress that was supposed to be custom made for me.
It came with 7 inches wider waste and 14 inches longer. Not even mentioning the poor quality of the materials it was made of. Even if it was fitting well would still look cheap even though I paid 180$.
And the worst of all is that apparently they have the right to refuse to accept back the item if you decide to return it.So I'm still fighting over emails to get at least some of my money back, but all I got from their team so far is arrogant responses like "take it to a tailor shop for altering" and "we can't refund more than 40% of the value of a custom made purchase"
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Evening Dress
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "Good day to you and the rest of staffs. My name is Miss Joan Shurland, one of your over seas customer. I brought a skirt from you which I receive..."
- "The worst company I've ever dealt with all the review links turn up dead . Can't get a hold of anyone for a refund .. It's like they didn't even..."
- "We found following problems in Blazer-- 1- Stitching at left shoulder not properly done.It is open. 2- Stitching at right collar not properly done. Shrink at below right collar.3- I have..."
- "I wish would have done research prior to having transplanted hair. I probably wouldn't have acted on desperation of wanting fuller hair. I not only lost more hair than i..."
- "I order a dog and uship pet courier delivery killed my dog and scammed me with money and wanted more money if I don't give it to them I will..."
- "hello! my name is iqunelda white. i am a new proud parent of a now 7 month old baby girl! in October of 2009 i was contacted by a..."
- "I bought a Victoria Secret blanket from a girl named ac96 and She tried to make a lie up and won't refund my money, I want every fine back on..."
- "...We paid $3,000 for an extended warranty so we wouldn't have to deal with any repairs. WELL, neither Keystone or Holiday World of Dallas will come to the RV park..."
- "I order a Dallas Cowboy Decanter Set in July or beginning of August, they stated it will be shipped. After about a week or 2 I called because I didn't..."