Tbdress - Review about Dress from Liverpool, Liverpool
Ordered a long sleeved black dress. Received a sleeveless short green dress in the wrong size.
Was told I would not get a refund unless I amended my 1* review on Sitejabber, and even then it would take months for the refund to come through.
I now get emails and calls to my home every Monday morning, like clockwork, telling me to change my review or no money.
Note: I also saw that Sitejabber has suddenly been flooded with gushing reviews in poor English, whereas before it was predominately negative.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "This company has several websites with different names and they would show good pictures on the website, they did say these are European Style, Korean Style etc., but quality is..."
- "I ordered a dress from tbdress.com. When I got the dress the stitching was coming undone and it was completely crooked!!! This is the absolute worst dress I have..."
- "There seem to be a lot of positive reviews on this site. I cannot comment on whether they are true or not, I can only share my own experience. I..."
- "I have never in my life experiences such disgusting, vile treatment. On 22nd June 2015 I ordered a coat from this website. I waited and waited and had no sign..."
- "I returned hair I purchased from miss beauty via ali express on 9/11/2015.value £110.00Today is 29/12/2015 and I have no refund. I have proof of posting .I doubt I will..."
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."
- "Omg old lettuce thankfully very little of it and no tortillas with my fajitas? Triangle town center in Raleigh is having some issues with online ordering and the app orders...."
- "I love I love kickboxing hence the name :) it's like burning massive calories at a party, cause the music is pumping and you just have fun whilst working out...."