To any of you that get the Facebook fashion ads for sites like "izidress" and "tbdress" and many others and get tempted, I'm telling you, do NOT order from them!!!The dress in the picture is not the dress you get.
In fact that dress is not an actual dress. These dresses are not in stock as they do not even exist yet. Untrained dress makers in China eyeball the picture and guess how to make it. I am a self taught amateur seamstress by hobby and can dissect any garment from the original picture.
The fabric in the picture is not the fabric you will get. The style of the garment is again guessed. The sizing is gauged by tiny Asian children. Expect it to take 3-5 weeks to make and then 7-12 weeks for shipping.
Chances are you will not receive it in time for your event. And then ... it costs $60-$80 if you want to send it back, and at best after battling thru serious language barriers, they will only agree to refund you 50%. Fight the temptation from ordering from them.
Go to a store and choose something you can try on.This is the dress received, nothing like what was ordered and is so wrong and so ugly the alterations cost more than the dress
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Bridesmaid Dress
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "terrible online shopping experience i have even had! i order a dress and requested a custom size,but the dress that i have received isn't have the right size at all! also the..."
- "I have a few issues: 1. Why can't I get on the website anymore 2. Why have I received my second order but not my first? 3. Why is it every time I..."
- "Just came to smile. Also the material was not as shown in their catalog. No return shipping label came with product. Contacted company through their chat line. They were of..."
- "This signed block of stamps, allegedly signed by Edwin Aldrin AKA Buzz Aldrin is now listed on eBay, and based on an online opinion from a reputable authentication firm, came..."
- "A company named Boston came to fix my wall...i gave them $5000 up front ...it started good then i find out the owner dave susia lost his mason cause he..."
- "I bought a set of these knives after watching a demonstration of them in B.j's the thing that sold me was that he was able to cut a tomato without..."
- "I purchased a Marketside organic spring mix salad from Walmart. It was in a clear hard plastic container. It says on the package washed and ready to eat. I opened..."
- "With fashion, food, architecture JESSE KEYES with KAROLINZ ZMARLAK, 1 7th AVENUE SOUTH and LA ESQUINA, are all superb businesses. So happy to be partners with them. We have been..."
- "I fell asleep while burning a Pier One Candle in my home. The material wrapped around the candle caught on fire and did some serious damage to my wall and..."