To any of you that get the Facebook fashion ads for sites like "izidress" and "tbdress" and many others and get tempted, I'm telling you, do NOT order from them!!!The dress in the picture is not the dress you get.
In fact that dress is not an actual dress. These dresses are not in stock as they do not even exist yet. Untrained dress makers in China eyeball the picture and guess how to make it. I am a self taught amateur seamstress by hobby and can dissect any garment from the original picture.
The fabric in the picture is not the fabric you will get. The style of the garment is again guessed. The sizing is gauged by tiny Asian children. Expect it to take 3-5 weeks to make and then 7-12 weeks for shipping.
Chances are you will not receive it in time for your event. And then ... it costs $60-$80 if you want to send it back, and at best after battling thru serious language barriers, they will only agree to refund you 50%. Fight the temptation from ordering from them.
Go to a store and choose something you can try on.This is the dress received, nothing like what was ordered and is so wrong and so ugly the alterations cost more than the dress
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Bridesmaid Dress
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a simple black dress from this company. I figured for the price, the dress wouldn't be outstanding, but I figured it would fit my need for a plain..."
- "Terrible! My dress is complete *** I dont need more words just look at the picture...deformed and stitches were horrible notice the hips..."
- "I ordered over $300 in purchases: dresses, shoes, handbags and a watch. Items arrive at different times in different amounts and from different places in China. I received..."
- "I received a letter from GECU stating that I was "pre-approved" for a credit card. When I call to inquire, I was told that I did not qualify. When I..."
- "I was told the firat 5 times regardless of weight i would recieve $50 but after 5 hours of being there stuck 3 times and then very bruised afterwards i..."
- "We spent a lot of labor prepping the deck properly according to instructions. Spent a lot of hours applying the deck over. Actually left town to allow the decking to..."
- "I ordered a rug with a charcoal gray and blue pattern. I received a solid, unpatterned, bright red rug. I'm not looking forward to dealing with them, based..."
- "On August 17, 2012 I contacted Customer Service via the web contact page regarding the 15lb Resistance Tube I purchased from ***'s store in Millbury, MA. Earlier, that same day,..."
- "In my Attempt to reach out to a Coldwell Banker agent in the Dedham office to obtain assistance with an inquiry I had regarding a specific rental listing. Immediately upon..."