100% full Not resolved
5.0

Good day to you and the rest of staffs.My name is Miss Joan Shurland, one of your over seas customer.

I brought a skirt from you which I receive this morning from the Royal Mail, but it is too small. My waist measure 42, my hip 55; length 28.

Please tell me the address to return it too; department, give me all detail please, thank you for your time.I would like to receive the exchange skirt back before Christmas.

This reviewer shared experience about "the skirt could not fit, too small" and wants this business to "my solution is for you to exchange this beautiful skirt to fit me. waist 42, hip 55, & length 28-30" as the author lost $17. EvangelistJoan_77 is overall dissatisfied with Tbdress and uploaded picture s. the best about skirt from Tbdress was i like the designs. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Tbdress.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Tbdress to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Tbdress?

Comments