2.2

The dresses arrived late, didn't fit, and they will not issue a refund. The website advertises easy returns, but when I requested one, they informed me of how difficult it is to send back to China, and they can only give me a 40% refund.

I have emailed numerous times, and most of the responses are the same thing, avoiding the questions, or stating the loss for them if they do the return, despite what their return policy states. I even copied and pasted their return policy, as well as a photo of it, and the response is still the same.

After nine emails, and even uploading unnecessary photos of the dresses (per their request), they spoke to a manager and offered a 50% refund. That is not what their return policy states.

Product or Service Mentioned: Tbdress Mother Of The Bride Dress.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I liked: Cheap prices.

I didn't like: Did not honor return policy, Bad service, Inability to speak english, Unprofessional in their.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 09.

Comments

TBdress2015

Hi,So sorry to hear you had some problems on your order, could you please let me know your order number so that I could be able to help you? You could also email us at sns@tbdress.com and I believe your problems could be resolved soon under my help. Have a nice day.