Tbdress - Received a 110 dollar piece of junk!
I ordered a bridesmaid dress from tbdress.com that I thought would be beautiful.However six weeks after I placed the order I finally received the dress, it it was everything but beautiful.
The stitching was crooked. The dress was almost ankle length, it was listed under short/mini. On worst of all the furbelow was completely crooked. It looked horrible to say the least..
I sent them pictures, and they admitted the stitching was poor and the furbelows were crooked. They assured me it would look beautiful on me and said they would work on quality control in the future. And even offered to give me a nice discount on my next order.. As if I would ever buy from them again..
The dress is unwearable.. They will not do anything about it. I've been trying now for about five weeks to get permission to send it back. They are scammer for sure...
NEVER EVER BUY FROM TBDRESS.COM.I assure u WILL regret it if you do.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Brides Maids Dress
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "After initiating a claim with PayPal, my order was shipped. My dress finally arrived, but was not what I ordered. Not only was it the wrong size, it was..."
- "I bought two items from TB Dress for Christmas. First, I ordered a plain single-breasted coat for my husband. TB Dress sent me the wrong coat -- it's the wrong..."
- "I ordered a dress from tbdress.com. When I got the dress the stitching was coming undone and it was completely crooked!!! This is the absolute worst dress I have..."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."
- "Purchased these green beans a day ago. I don't know what is in it but it is nasty. I would like to be contacted about this. I don't know if..."
- "I purchased a waist training belt. I wore it one time and in less than two hours, it tore in two places. I tried returning it and have just been..."
- "My scalp and skin was burned by this product. My skin is peeling and my hair is coming out...."
- "Bought a dress from #Clothes4Girls for a toddler. what I received was a poor quality,unfinished dress that had to return. It looked like a "fail" from pinterest. We agreed I..."
- "I ordered three peppermint plants, ($22.00) and they all died with in a week. I very careful followed the instruction sheet for care and handling of these plants. They started dying..."