Logansport, Indiana
1.2K views 0 comments
Featured

I ordered a bridesmaid dress from tbdress.com that I thought would be beautiful.However six weeks after I placed the order I finally received the dress, it it was everything but beautiful.

The stitching was crooked. The dress was almost ankle length, it was listed under short/mini. On worst of all the furbelow was completely crooked. It looked horrible to say the least..

I sent them pictures, and they admitted the stitching was poor and the furbelows were crooked. They assured me it would look beautiful on me and said they would work on quality control in the future. And even offered to give me a nice discount on my next order.. As if I would ever buy from them again..

The dress is unwearable.. They will not do anything about it. I've been trying now for about five weeks to get permission to send it back. They are scammer for sure...

NEVER EVER BUY FROM TBDRESS.COM.I assure u WILL regret it if you do.

Review about: Tbdress Dress.

Had an Experience with Tbdress?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Tbdress - Custom dress was not the size ordered Tbdress "...when the dress was received it was not at all the measurements requested, was frayed as if it had been worn or abused before shipping, and overall horrible quality..." Read more Tbdress - DO NOT USE THIS SUPPLIER WESTENERS Tbdress "I never complain about anything so unusual I am doing this I had my dresses custom made ,I was particular about measurements but I was unable to get my arms..." Read more Tbdress Dress Review from Sacramento, California Tbdress "Ordered customize dress with measurement 36 inches for chest and hip, 30 inches waist and 50 inches hollow to floor. Jacket received with 30 inches chest. Dress received with 32..." Read more Tbdress - Review about Dress Tbdress "I paid for my dress about 7 weeks ago and have sent more messages than I have attached here on their fb page - the email address they have is..." Read more Frontier Communications - From "No-contract" to Surprise 2-year agreement! Frontier Communications "Called Frontier on May 1, 2017 to see what they had to offer and was given a price quote for service that included a bundled TV/Internet/Home phone. I asked multiple..." Read more Techrabbit - Missing parts and can't even log into the site anymore Techrabbit "First time order with techrabbit for refurb jaybird freedoms. Received the order confirm. Great. Tried to log into the site to see status. Couldn't log in. Odd but nothing to..." Read more Michelin Tires - DON'T COUNT ON MICHELIN 70,000 MILE TIRES TO ACTUALLY LAST 70,000 MILES: Michelin Tires " This is what happened to my Michelin 70,000 mile tires at about 57,000 miles, causing me to have to replace tires on a trip to Florida. The back tires..." Read more Festiva Orlando - The worst vacation Festiva Orlando "I arrived july 14 , when i arrived the welcome center was closed didn't make an issue because of traffic arriving late was my fault. Upon entering the room noticed..." Read more