Tbdress - Received a 110 dollar piece of junk!
I ordered a bridesmaid dress from tbdress.com that I thought would be beautiful.However six weeks after I placed the order I finally received the dress, it it was everything but beautiful.
The stitching was crooked. The dress was almost ankle length, it was listed under short/mini. On worst of all the furbelow was completely crooked. It looked horrible to say the least..
I sent them pictures, and they admitted the stitching was poor and the furbelows were crooked. They assured me it would look beautiful on me and said they would work on quality control in the future. And even offered to give me a nice discount on my next order.. As if I would ever buy from them again..
The dress is unwearable.. They will not do anything about it. I've been trying now for about five weeks to get permission to send it back. They are scammer for sure...
NEVER EVER BUY FROM TBDRESS.COM.I assure u WILL regret it if you do.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Brides Maids Dress
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I have contacted them numerous times, sent them puctures of the dresses they sent that were the wrong color and they keep saying they did not get the pictures. ..."
- "I am not impressed with the dress I ordered. I didn't realize the dress was being shipped from China. It took it about a month to arrive. The materials is..."
- "Ordered customize dress with measurement 36 inches for chest and hip, 30 inches waist and 50 inches hollow to floor. Jacket received with 30 inches chest. Dress received with 32..."
- "About a month and a half before Christmas, Facebook suggested this site called Twinkledeals.com and these leather jackets I might like. They were really cute and when I saw the..."
- "Arrived at hooters at 6:00pm, service was terrible. Had looked through the menu and waited to be waited on. When they finally arrived to obtain our order, we ordered 20..."
- "I purchased flowers for a funeral. Customer service contacted me the day of the service (a day AFTER flowers were to be delivered), advising they'd had a "glitch" and couldn't..."
- "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..."
- "I bought a Victoria Secret blanket from a girl named ac96 and She tried to make a lie up and won't refund my money, I want every fine back on..."
- "Definite scam. High pressure sales--consultant told me to "try the peeling gel for the first week and if you do not like it, bring it back!" When I returned the..."