Tbdress - Received a 110 dollar piece of junk!
I ordered a bridesmaid dress from tbdress.com that I thought would be beautiful.However six weeks after I placed the order I finally received the dress, it it was everything but beautiful.
The stitching was crooked. The dress was almost ankle length, it was listed under short/mini. On worst of all the furbelow was completely crooked. It looked horrible to say the least..
I sent them pictures, and they admitted the stitching was poor and the furbelows were crooked. They assured me it would look beautiful on me and said they would work on quality control in the future. And even offered to give me a nice discount on my next order.. As if I would ever buy from them again..
The dress is unwearable.. They will not do anything about it. I've been trying now for about five weeks to get permission to send it back. They are scammer for sure...
NEVER EVER BUY FROM TBDRESS.COM.I assure u WILL regret it if you do.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Brides Maids Dress
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "Pissed to receive a response from Miranda, one of the customer service of TB dress, on 28 Aug. She asked me to delete the review on the sitejabber and pissedconsumer..."
- "i ordered a standard size wedding dress based on the measurements they provided. I received the dress and it is about 10 inches too long. I am 5'7 so it's..."
- "I ordered a dress from tbdress for a very formal occasion. The dress had a stain on it. I bought it to the company's attention and was told they would..."
- "We ordered a medium pepperoni with extra cheese. Well over an hour later we received a cold unedible pizza with no cheese. Called the store (#022131) to have the manager..."
- "I engaged Mr. David Talkington on September 15, 2015 to do construction repairs to a house that I purchased in , Indianapolis, IN. We had a written agreement outlining..."
- "The Room Place will promise you that this is a great buy ,very durable product. And they sold us a 5 year replacement warranty to prove it. But after 4..."
- "I recently booked a Jetstar flight on eDreams.com. They sent me an email confirmation that said "The total cost of your reservation is $442.22. The details of the amounts charged..."
- "I was denied service cause the cashier/manager said I was Hispanic. And I have it recorded mind you he was an Hindu decent. I still shocked of his remarks and..."
- "Sent for a WHITE CAL-KING comforter with an order# confirmation 10/11/16. On 10/18/16 received my order. It was BURGUNDY and had a different order# but still had my name and..."