Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

Ordered dress

Hello. I ordered this dress on the 8th August & I am not able to track it nor was I given an appropriate time in which it will reach me.

Please shed some more info on this.

Order #: 9089981 Thanks much. Helen Khan.

Order

My order number is 9079978 and It's a dress for My Wife to be in her Son's Wedding. Payment was taken 8/4/2018 and according to My Order hasn't shipped. Where is it???

Dress

I need to return the dress that was ordered what is your refund policy the dress is too small and does not look as it appears can I have a customer service number

Order number is 3236465

Hello, I am writing to find out where is the dress I ordered since 4/3/2018. Order number is 3236465.

Just to inform you I would like to make you aware that I am a NYPD police officer and I have read the reviews on this website unfortunately after I have already purchased my dress.

If I Do not receive my dress by the 12th of this month I will begin a case against this company for Freud and contact the better business bureau. Please send my order or refund my money immediately.

MY ORDER

WHEN WILL i RECIEVE MY ORDER PLACED ITS SAID 7-10 BUSINESS DAYS

MistakenWaterBuffalo

I DONT KNOW WHAT WENT WRONG CAUSE IT CAME OUT OF MY ACCOUNT

I didn’t receive 1 skirt

I need Tbdress send 1 skirt left for me My order number is : 3127354

TBDresss

Need my package or I need my money in my account right now because I'm tired of waiting or else I will post you guys online that you rob me money I can't take this anymore this is too much

order status

I have placed on order, ibwasnt to know when I will receive it.

did the receive nothing

My order

I would like to know when will I receive my order.

Order

I want to see if my order is on the way.

I want to see if my order is on my way arrest with my money back in the bank is just hurtful that you can I order something online and then you guys doing this to me

My Order

I ordered the platform sneakers 3 weeks ago. Is this a scam or is tbdress going to send my sneakers.

When will I receive my order.

Show

Where is my shipment, and why don't u guy's have a live person?

Ordered three dresses and they still haven't arrived.

Show

I need to return the dresses they are beautiful but too small for me i need to get a bigger size

Show

Want the add to return in CA.

I am mad received a dress . Sparkles falling off when I took it out of package.

Way way to long. I called for days . When ynget someone they wouldn't give you the add in California to return. I want that and a customer phone number to the place in California please?????

Asked they said that's were u mail it and give no info. I going to post alot of bad reviews UNLESS SOMEONE HELPS ME 3 days called called can't get threw ! Get through they don't Hep.

I want all my money back !!! Unreal

Show

I ordered 5 closes,but none of them not the right size and i want to return them please?

I need creeper shoes tulle outdoor size 10.5 US size

Do you have the size 10.5 US size creeper shoes

Show

When will my dress by e delivered

I ordered two maxi dresses they are flowered and shorts r connected to them wi

Hi

As you could see that every item on our site has the processing time.The total time for you to receive items would be processing time plus shipping time.

Kindly note that international shipping is slower than your local store.

If you chose super saving, which would be slower than expedited shipping and standard shipping.

If you need in urgent, you could choose expedited shipping ,it will take around 3-5 days once the items are shipped out. You could also email me at reviews@ericdress.com if you have any other questions regarding to your order. Hope you have a nice day.

We're is my dress

Show

I ordered my package May and have not received any shipping information yet

Hi

As you could see that every item on our site has the processing time. The total time for you to receive items would be processing time plus shipping time.

Kindly note that international shipping is slower than your local store.

If you need in urgent, you could choose expedited shipping ,it will take around 3-5 days once the items are shipped out. Hope you have a nice day.

We're is my dress

Show

Why has my package not arrived after a month?

I'm concerned because I ordered my package over a month ago and I still haven't received it yet

Questions 20