Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

Where is my shipment, and why don't u guy's have a live person?

Ordered three dresses and they still haven't arrived.

Show

I need to return the dresses they are beautiful but too small for me i need to get a bigger size

Show

Want the add to return in CA.

I am mad received a dress .Sparkles falling off when I took it out of package.

Way way to long. I called for days . When ynget someone they wouldn't give you the add in California to return. I want that and a customer phone number to the place in California please?????

Asked they said that's were u mail it and give no info. I going to post alot of bad reviews UNLESS SOMEONE HELPS ME 3 days called called can't get threw ! Get through they don't Hep.

I want all my money back !!!Unreal

Show

I ordered 5 closes,but none of them not the right size and i want to return them please?

I need creeper shoes tulle outdoor size 10.5 US size

Do you have the size 10.5 US size creeper shoes

Show

When will my dress by e delivered

I ordered two maxi dresses they are flowered and shorts r connected to them wi

Hi

As you could see that every item on our site has the processing time.The total time for you to receive items would be processing time plus shipping time.

Kindly note that international shipping is slower than your local store.

If you chose super saving, which would be slower than expedited shipping and standard shipping.

If you need in urgent, you could choose expedited shipping ,it will take around 3-5 days once the items are shipped out. You could also email me at reviews@ericdress.com if you have any other questions regarding to your order. Hope you have a nice day.

We're is my dress

Show

I ordered my package May and have not received any shipping information yet

Kindly note that international shipping is slower than your local store.

If you need in urgent, you could choose expedited shipping ,it will take around 3-5 days once the items are shipped out.Hope you have a nice day.

We're is my dress

Show

Why has my package not arrived after a month?

I'm concerned because I ordered my package over a month ago and I still haven't received it yet

Questions 9