2.3

After ordering previously with no problems with clothing item, after measuring and checking the size chart as always, I ordered another clothing item for a wedding I was attending. It took over a month to receive, was poorly made and sized 2 or sizes too small.

I had to purchase another dress to replace the one ordered. I was instructed that return would be expensive, wasn't a good idea and to measure and check sizing and reorder with a 10% discount. I don't think I will order or suggest this site to others.

I had to trash the clothing item (dress) and eat the cost. It was so poorly made, I couldn't pass it along to someone who would be able to fit it.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Since too expensive to return at my cost, a 50% discount on another item..

I didn't like: Items not as advertised.

Comments

TBdress2015

Hi,So sorry to hear you had some problems on your order, could you please let me know your order number so that I could be able to help you? You could also email us at sns@tbdress.com and I believe your problems could be resolved soon under my help. Have a nice day.