The worst company I've ever dealt with all the review links turn up dead .Can't get a hold of anyone for a refund ..

It's like they didn't even look At my purchase order they just sent me a coat they grabbed off some random table it is the wrong color, size, style, shape,and material! Also let me add that this item arrived 3 weeks later than was stated on the website.

I have been going through process with my cc company AMEX to have the matter taken care of LADIES!!I understand they sell wedding dresses DO NOT let this sham of a company ruin your special day!!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Tbdress and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Tbdress.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Tbdress to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Tbdress?

Comments