I wish I had read these complaints before ordering.Nothing fits, the size chart given is not correct with the items that I received.

NONE of the items look THE PICTURES on their website and after reading the reviews I'm afraid to return them, because then I'll be out of my money and dresses. I'm not about to pay for shipping back to CHINA, and get nothing back, refund or clothing.

I've opted to take them to a tailor and see what can be done.

I hope you all get some kind of resolve.I will NEVER buy from TB DRESS ever again!

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $211. The author is overall dissatisfied with Tbdress. The most disappointing about tbdress clothing from Tbdress was no return address, poor quailty and return policy Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Tbdress.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Tbdress to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Tbdress?

Comments

Terrible company.Dress not as picture and they won't returned your money.

DO NOT ORDER .DO NOT ORDER.

Poor quality