3.2

I ordered a dress for a special occasion, and it took over 3 weeks to arrive - well after I needed it.It also didn't fit well, but thank goodness I bought another dress as a back up.

When inquiring about returning the item, I was told it would be very expensive to return it, as they are in China, but other options were suggested such as ordering something else for a significant discount, etc. Another rep I corresponded with suggested I could be refunded $3 US! Although the dress was dirt cheap (with shipping, under $25), this was not an acceptable option.

After pressing the issue and reviewing the website again, I saw that returns could be made to Los Angeles.After the long list of instructions that I was sent, I just decided it's not worth it and I'm stuck with the darn thing!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with cheap prices and cute dresses. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss return, exchange or cancellation policy of tbdress customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $18. Tbdress needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned tbdress customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Tbdress.

Had an Experience with Tbdress?

Comments