Tbdress - Not exactly impressed!
I am not impressed with the dress I ordered.I didn't realize the dress was being shipped from China.
It took it about a month to arrive. The materials is thin but would make a cool summery dress to a very small lady! I ordered an XXL but the dress is so small I am in doubt my sz 10 daughter would fit it! Not asking for refund because that would take too long to even try to send the dress back.
The color is not exactly the color it shows.
Going to attempt to recoup my money by selling it but will still take a loss.The term "you get what you pay for" certainly applies in this instance!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Way too small!!!
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "After initiating a claim with PayPal, my order was shipped. My dress finally arrived, but was not what I ordered. Not only was it the wrong size, it was..."
- "They told me multiple different excuses as to why I couldn't return my dress. I took 6 emails before they would send me the return address...mind you they replied to..."
- "To any of you that get the Facebook fashion ads for sites like "izidress" and "tbdress" and many others and get tempted, I'm telling you, do NOT order from them!!!..."
- "I ordered a royal centerpiece with a premium upgrade. It was supposed to be pink roses, the picture looks like Several dozen pink roses. What they received was Five single purple Roses..."
- "Totally garbage. I bought a sofa set with their advised warranty. After a year it all ripped apart. Contacted warranty, they had a simple answer that We only cover..."
- "I have used this Florist for the past several years and they produced beautiful flower arrangements at a great price. Even used them for my father-in-law's funeral. Though..."
- "I selected my refrigerator delivery for Oct 27 the 4-8 window. On Oct 26, I received a voice message confirming the Oct 27 delivery date and window...."
- "RICARDO SAENZ IS A SCAM! DO NOT HIRE RICARDO SAENZ! I hired him to help handle my mother's affairs and he stole money from her and charged her..."
- "Will NEVER purchase RTG ever again! We have spent hours dealing with costumer service and getting passed around... worthless!! We bought our 3 piece leather set with power 3 years..."