Straffordville, Ontario
Featured Not resolved

I am not impressed with the dress I ordered.I didn't realize the dress was being shipped from China.

It took it about a month to arrive. The materials is thin but would make a cool summery dress to a very small lady! I ordered an XXL but the dress is so small I am in doubt my sz 10 daughter would fit it! Not asking for refund because that would take too long to even try to send the dress back.

The color is not exactly the color it shows.

Going to attempt to recoup my money by selling it but will still take a loss.The term "you get what you pay for" certainly applies in this instance!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "way too small!!!" of tbdress dress. Tbdress needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned tbdress dress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Tbdress.

Had an Experience with Tbdress?

Comments

Tbdress - Review in Footwear and Clothing category from Cedar Rapids, Iowa Tbdress "I was super excited when I found this website. I order several pieces and upon arrival was severely disappointed. All three pairs of pants were defective, the construction quality is..." Read more Tbdress Dress Review from Sacramento, California Tbdress "Ordered customize dress with measurement 36 inches for chest and hip, 30 inches waist and 50 inches hollow to floor. Jacket received with 30 inches chest. Dress received with 32..." Read more Tbdress - Evening Dress Review from East Islip, New York Tbdress "I ordered a dress from tbdress for a very formal occasion. The dress had a stain on it. I bought it to the company's attention and was told they would..." Read more Tbdress - DO NOT USE THIS SUPPLIER WESTENERS Tbdress "I never complain about anything so unusual I am doing this I had my dresses custom made ,I was particular about measurements but I was unable to get my arms..." Read more Forest River - 40,000 miles few problems Microlite 21 ft frbs Forest River "Bolt that runs the slide in and out breaks often repairs at factory were very very good. Had repairs done while taking a plant tour. Not all divisions are the..." Read more Rockport - Worst product and even worst customer service - their shoe has caused damage/ injury to my ankle Rockport "This is what I wrote to Rockport: I am really surprised that rather than looking at the issue where your product has caused an injury, your response is purely focussed..." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more