I bought from TBdress 6 dresses and one pair of boots and I did not receved any of them. I have sent them e-mails requesting information and have yet to receive an answer . If I do reveive a answer from these people because of this complaint, I will come back and state this on this post.

Do not buy from these people

Complaint complaint complaint Complaint complaint complaint Complaint complaint complaint Complaint complaint complaint Complaint complaint complaint Complaint complaint complaint Complaint complaint complaint Complaint complaint complaint Complaint complaint complaint Complaint complaint complaint Complaint complaint complaint Complaint complaint complaint Complaint complaint complaint Complaint complaint complaint Complaint complaint complaint Complaint complaint complaint Complaint complaint complaint Complaint complaint complaint Complaint complaint complaint Complaint complaint complaint Complaint complaint complaint

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $109. The author is overall dissatisfied with Tbdress. The most disappointing about a product or service from Tbdress was did not delive the product they sell Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Tbdress.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Tbdress to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Tbdress?

Comments

Pomona, New Jersey, United States #1243550

Hi, please send your order No. to sns@tbdress.com,we will try our best to help you solve your problem. Have a nice day.

Tbdress