I bought a dress from this company and asked for an address to return item.I sent several emails and each time I was told a different story First they wanted to know whether i wanted a refund or exchange before they can give me the correct address.

I told them I wanted a refund. I called and spoke to customer service representative about the return and she told me she was going to send the return address via email. I received an email with no address as to where to return the dress but was told I should reconsider returning this item because I would only get 40% of what I paid for it. This has been going on for the past 8 days.

I came to the conclusion that they dont want me to return this dress for a

refund.

I would not buy from them again...Horrible customer service.

This person wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy of tbdress dress from Tbdress. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Tbdress to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tbdress for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Tbdress?

Comments

I ordered a dress in September 2017 and I have not received it yet , almost a month or longer.will Never order from them again,

Glasgow, Glasgow City, United Kingdom #1345699

I bought wedding dress from them it was very poor material and stitching is rubbish I called them to give me address didn't give me I returned the item from the address I found in the parsle I didn't receive the money back never bay anything from this fraud company they are stilling money from people

They never sent me the address. I'm reporting them!

Perth, Western Australia, Australia #1270305

That's sad. I like to return my item cuz it's too big for me. As I read your message sounds no chance for me change my item.

Woodland, California, United States #1259064

I agree I kept on sending emails after emails and they wouldn't respond to them the dress i ordered said it would get to me in five days and it came in a month and now I have the dress that I ordered in PURPLE and it came in pink. And now I have no return address

Ordered a few items CC was charged but still have yet to receive my order! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

West Orange, New Jersey, United States #1216190

Thank you for the helpful review, I almost bought something until I read this!