Resolved

I have been trying to get in touch with someone regarding my order.It was said that I would receive it by Tuesday July 18th 2017.

You have my money yet the dress is still being processed. This is for a wedding and this is unacceptable. I have contacted your company numerous times. My Gosh what is wrong with your company.

If no one gets back to me, I will have to contact my bank and have them deal with you directly and file a claim.Please I would like to think that your company is not a fraud but you are leading down the wrong path.

Review about: Tbdress Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Tbdress?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Tbdress - TB DRESS IS A NIGHTMARE Tbdress "This is a response to an account manager by the name of Lucy. I am extremely dissatisfied with this entire process. I ordered a dress for a special event in..." Read more Tbdress Wedding Dress Keyhole Back Lace Review Tbdress "Hello there this is been the worst experience of my life well not quite but it has been a terrible one. I ordered a dress from tbdress and it was..." Read more Tbdress - DO NOT BUY FROM THESE SCAMMERS Tbdress "So I received a reply back from them finally with lies telling me that the dress is being made specially for me when it is a lie because there is..." Read more Tbdress Bridesmaid Dress Review Tbdress "I ordered a dress for an event and I read their measurement chart closely. I even took exact measurements to make sure everything matched to their guide. When I received..." Read more Avasflowers - No flowers delivered, no refund of payment Avasflowers "I ordered a $62.93 bouquet for a funeral on 2/25/17, online. Received call the following day saying there was no truck available to make the delivery, so I cancelled the..." Read more Doublebitcash.com is a not good and bad too Doublebitcash "Beware of this company i purchased bitcoins and NEVER GOT them i purchased bitcoin from this company over 2 weeks ago and sill no bitcoins. Purchased Bitcoin miner, paid for..." Read more Pronto Insurance - Pronto Sucks Pronto Insurance "Pronto Sucks they are playing games they are in hopes you will move on not collect money owed for damages.. They don't answer or return calls claims adjusters or supervisors..." Read more Forest River - Failed Lippert frame on Cedar Creek Day Dreamer Forest River "Enroute from Reno to Alabama, got as far as Las Vegas and left rear tire went flat. Replaced tire and noticed that inside wall of tire had chaffed on main..." Read more