Resolved

I have been trying to get in touch with someone regarding my order.It was said that I would receive it by Tuesday July 18th 2017.

You have my money yet the dress is still being processed. This is for a wedding and this is unacceptable. I have contacted your company numerous times. My Gosh what is wrong with your company.

If no one gets back to me, I will have to contact my bank and have them deal with you directly and file a claim.Please I would like to think that your company is not a fraud but you are leading down the wrong path.

Review about: Tbdress Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Tbdress?

Comments

Tbdress - Irresponsible dress maker part 2 Tbdress "Pissed to receive a response from Miranda, one of the customer service of TB dress, on 28 Aug. She asked me to delete the review on the sitejabber and pissedconsumer..." Read more Tbdress - DO NOT BUY FROM THESE SCAMMERS Tbdress "So I received a reply back from them finally with lies telling me that the dress is being made specially for me when it is a lie because there is..." Read more Tbdress - Shipping Service Review from Los Angeles, California Tbdress "You guy took my money out of my bank card but I didn't get my package back I would like to know if I will get the package or money..." Read more Tbdress - Customer service is a joke to them Tbdress "We ordered a wedding dress. You can see in the photos what we received. The edges are frayed and unfinished and the dress is not ivory. 14 emails saying they..." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more Exxonmobil - The cashier cursed me! Exxonmobil "Cashier name was RENE. Service Station : MOBIL at 4605 Beverly Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, 90004 operated by a dealer, Harry Hahn Date of Incident: 24th September 2017 at 8:43:59AM..." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more American Red Cross - Hurricane Relief Lies from the Red Cross American Red Cross "In August 2017 , Southern Texas was hit with Hurricane Harvey. While this hurricane did not produce high winds , it did , drop tremendous amounts of rain that buried..." Read more