Essex County, New Jersey

SO I PLACED AN ORDER FOR A DRESS THAT I NEEDED ASAP . I PAID EXTRA FOR THE SHIPPING . I CONTACTED THEM AND THEY KEEP GIVING ME THIS *** EXCUSE :

we need a processing time, then shipping time depend on the shipping method you choose. quickest shipping method expedited shipping shipping time is 2 to 5 days. standard shipping is 4 to 8 days, super saving is 10 t 28 days; please know that receiving time equals preparing time plus shipping time.

THE FIRST TIME I CONTACTED THEM THEY TOLD ME I WOULD GET MY ORDER ON 9/4/2016.

I THEN CONTACTED THEM AGAIN AND WAS TOLD MY ORDER NEVER LEFT THE FACTORY THAT IT WOULD THEN BE SHIPPED 9/14/2016. MIND YOU I NEED THIS DRESS FOR 9/3/2016.

SO I'M TRYING TO GET A REFUND AND SHE TOTALLY STOPPED REPLYING TO MY CHAT.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with cute dresses and stated that there is a room for improvement of horrible customer service and refuse to refund and threaten me. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of tbdress shipping service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $168. Tbdress needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned tbdress shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Tbdress.

Comments