1.5

I bought a dress from TBdress that was stated to be 'burgundy".They delivered a bright red dress.

Further, the dress was sewn with measurements that were smaller than what their size chart states the measurements would be. They would not address the issue and would not refund my $ or take the dress back or exchange it. They continually talked in circles and claimed I had a zipper issue which I did not. I sent photos of the dress color which is the color of the country flag of China and I also sent a photo which showed the measurements were sewn too small.

They simply ignored my emails and insisted that red is burgundy. They also deleted my claim from their system. If you have an issue of any kind, I do not believe TBdress will make an honorable effort to resolve it. In my case, they want to keep my $ and refuse to look at the facts.

That's the same as stealing in my book. You are better off not doing business with China.

Buy from another company in a different country that appreciates their customers and stands by their products.Clearly, TBdress does not understand that if they take advantage of their customers, their business will ultimately fail.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of tbdress dress from Tbdress and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $88 and wants Tbdress to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was inability to speak english, ignore customer complaints, think bright red is burgundy and dress was not sewn to match their size chart. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tbdress for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Tbdress?

Comments