Indianapolis, Indiana
1.5

I bought a dress from TBdress that was stated to be 'burgundy".They delivered a bright red dress.

Further, the dress was sewn with measurements that were smaller than what their size chart states the measurements would be. They would not address the issue and would not refund my $ or take the dress back or exchange it. They continually talked in circles and claimed I had a zipper issue which I did not. I sent photos of the dress color which is the color of the country flag of China and I also sent a photo which showed the measurements were sewn too small.

They simply ignored my emails and insisted that red is burgundy. They also deleted my claim from their system. If you have an issue of any kind, I do not believe TBdress will make an honorable effort to resolve it. In my case, they want to keep my $ and refuse to look at the facts.

That's the same as stealing in my book. You are better off not doing business with China.

Buy from another company in a different country that appreciates their customers and stands by their products.Clearly, TBdress does not understand that if they take advantage of their customers, their business will ultimately fail.

Review about: Tbdress Dress.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Inability to speak english, Ignore customer complaints, Think bright red is burgundy, Dress was not sewn to match their size chart, Will not provide a refund despite defective product.

Had an Experience with Tbdress?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion