1.6

JUST DON'T.

An inexpensive dress is not worth all the hassle and hostage-like treatment from this unscrupulous company. Besides, the dress was not all that inexpensive. After hours of searching their site, choosing a shade that appeared to be what I wanted, and poring over the size chart, I paid $103.35.

I received the dress and the fit was so poor, no amount of light alterations would be able to make it fit. The breast cups sat about two inches higher than any normal woman's ***. Also, I am a USA size 10, but I ordered a 12 because I was exercising caution. I still could not zip it all the way up. USA sizes? Right....

Then, when I contacted about return and refund, I was told that I would only receive 50% of the purchase price. I knew I would have to pay the shipping costs, but after about 5 or 6 emails back and forth, with a repeated request for the return address, I still have not been provided with an address to return the item.

A big run around and I am so angry I could scream. DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY if you value your sanity.

If you have the patience of a saint and lots of time on your hands, go ahead. Wish I had gone to David's Bridal to get the bridesmaid dress.

Too little, too late.

Stuck with an ill-fitting, ugly dress until someone in Singapore decides to provide me an address where I can return this piece of garbage. Daily emails, no resolution. Just a lot of lip service and insincere customer service. Very patronizing.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with variety and stated that there is a room for improvement of unable to receive refund. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of tbdress wedding dress and associated monetary loss in the amount of $103. Tbdress needs to "i just want the address of the la return center. they keep ignoring my request and refuse to provide me the address" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned tbdress wedding dress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Tbdress.

Comments