Dallas, Texas
2.2K views 2 comments

Pissed to receive a response from Miranda, one of the customer service of TB dress, on 28 Aug.She asked me to delete the review on the sitejabber and pissedconsumer platform and will send me address with instruction for return defective dress back to them.

Related: Tbdress - TB DRESS IS A NIGHTMARE

However, as today 6 September, no further news from Miranda or anyone else. They have once again make another unreliable statement. Instead another customer service Irene sent another response on 2 September, try to make excuse to cover up their incompetence on making dresses. Refuse to make any refund.

Why two different customer services response with two different contradictory approach on one claim. However, the second response made by Irene further shows how limited knowledge a customer service staff try to make technical comments. It makes no sense at all. Further showing their weakness.

From nowhere they make the bottom width (32” from the base of neck, I do not provide this measurement to TB dress) so narrow to pull up the dress. Irene says it is made to custom sized. Who provide this measurement and how come a paper pattern maker provide this paper pattern, how come a technician can sew a dress in such a funny shape.

Irene suggests to hire a local tailor to fix their silly mistake.What a joke.

I am a victim and sad to see if anyone else suffer from their incompetence to make classy dress.

Review about: Dress.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Tbdress Dress
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $300
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Tbdress?

Comments

I feel for you hun, really.

heloise13

OMG, I had Irene dealing with me too!!!

I was told to remove my one star review from Sitejabber (I ordered a long sleeved black dress, received a sleeveless green dress) or I wouldn't get a refund.

Now I get a telephone call and email EVERY Monday telling me to remove my review.

Absolute scam!