2.3K views

Pissed to receive a response from Miranda, one of the customer service of TB dress, on 28 Aug.She asked me to delete the review on the sitejabber and pissedconsumer platform and will send me address with instruction for return defective dress back to them.

However, as today 6 September, no further news from Miranda or anyone else. They have once again make another unreliable statement. Instead another customer service Irene sent another response on 2 September, try to make excuse to cover up their incompetence on making dresses. Refuse to make any refund.

Why two different customer services response with two different contradictory approach on one claim. However, the second response made by Irene further shows how limited knowledge a customer service staff try to make technical comments. It makes no sense at all. Further showing their weakness.

From nowhere they make the bottom width (32” from the base of neck, I do not provide this measurement to TB dress) so narrow to pull up the dress. Irene says it is made to custom sized. Who provide this measurement and how come a paper pattern maker provide this paper pattern, how come a technician can sew a dress in such a funny shape.

Irene suggests to hire a local tailor to fix their silly mistake.What a joke.

I am a victim and sad to see if anyone else suffer from their incompetence to make classy dress.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of tbdress dress from Tbdress and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $300 and wants Tbdress to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tbdress for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Tbdress?

Comments

jladner

I feel for you hun, really.

heloise13

OMG, I had Irene dealing with me too!!!

I was told to remove my one star review from Sitejabber (I ordered a long sleeved black dress, received a sleeveless green dress) or I wouldn't get a refund.

Now I get a telephone call and email EVERY Monday telling me to remove my review.

Absolute scam!