I ordered a maxi (long=floor length) dress from TB Dress, paid for the dress + shipping costs + courier costs.After several months I still did not receive the dress and after contacting them, they informed me that it was a mistake, they forgot to send it.
After 2 more months, I received the wrong dress - a much shorter one than what I ordered from the Maxi dress - floor length catalogue. I had to release the dress from Post office where I had to pay a further amount after paying shipping costs since TB Dress sent it wrongly using Post Office and not courier as what I paid for already. When I complained about the dress being incorrect, and much too short it was insinuated that I was taller than the normal size women.... I am 1.68m - average size for a woman.
When I argued that point, and being handed from one customer service person to the next, I was informed that I have to ship it back & pay for the shipping costs and then they might consider paying me back for the dress once they receive it, if they receive it. So basically, I paid for the wrong dress as TB Dress made a mistake for sending the wrong dress, then I paid again for TB Dress's mistake for sending it the wrong way after I have paid for the shipping & courier I had to pay again to release it at the Post office, then they expect me to sent it back to them at my own cost and if and maybe only then they will refund me. I have read that a few others have fell into the same trap and even after sending the item back to them, TB Dress does not refund. Is there any way that they can be dealt with, other than naming and shaming them?
I wish that I had seen the reviews before I made the purchase on their website or that there will come some kind of warning when you try to order from their website which shows you all the complaints and bad service. This turned out to be the most expensive dress I ever bought, which I will never wear, it will hang in my cupboard as a lesson to myself.
I just can not comprehend the fact that I had to pay once, twice, three..four times for this company's mistake...or is it a mistake?
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Will not provide a refund despite defective product
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Maxi Dress
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "After initiating a claim with PayPal, my order was shipped. My dress finally arrived, but was not what I ordered. Not only was it the wrong size, it was..."
- "We found following problems in Blazer-- 1- Stitching at left shoulder not properly done.It is open. 2- Stitching at right collar not properly done. Shrink at below right collar.3- I have..."
- "Good day to you and the rest of staffs. My name is Miss Joan Shurland, one of your over seas customer. I brought a skirt from you which I receive..."
- "Before I get into my review of my experience with Preview Models, I would first like to be one of the first to step out from behind the veil of..."
- "I purchased two of the toilet bowl lights and installed it but the light does not turn off. It is on constantly therefore it will wear out the batteries much..."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "Is this their Science teacher from that last review?! Isn't resisting a process server breaking the law?! She does Lyndon proud for sure as she yells "get the ***..."
- "My GE dishwasher (about $1,000 price) leaves a residue of (liquid) dishwasher detergent after each dish washing. It was that way since I bough it, and the warranty repair did..."
- "Champs/Footlocker/Lady Footlocker/Eastbay all are guilty of inaccurate inventory counts for items on their websites. When you click on an item, that item may say "IN STOCK" or "ONLY AVAILABLE IN THE..."