I ordered a maxi (long=floor length) dress from TB Dress, paid for the dress + shipping costs + courier costs.After several months I still did not receive the dress and after contacting them, they informed me that it was a mistake, they forgot to send it.
After 2 more months, I received the wrong dress - a much shorter one than what I ordered from the Maxi dress - floor length catalogue. I had to release the dress from Post office where I had to pay a further amount after paying shipping costs since TB Dress sent it wrongly using Post Office and not courier as what I paid for already. When I complained about the dress being incorrect, and much too short it was insinuated that I was taller than the normal size women.... I am 1.68m - average size for a woman.
When I argued that point, and being handed from one customer service person to the next, I was informed that I have to ship it back & pay for the shipping costs and then they might consider paying me back for the dress once they receive it, if they receive it. So basically, I paid for the wrong dress as TB Dress made a mistake for sending the wrong dress, then I paid again for TB Dress's mistake for sending it the wrong way after I have paid for the shipping & courier I had to pay again to release it at the Post office, then they expect me to sent it back to them at my own cost and if and maybe only then they will refund me. I have read that a few others have fell into the same trap and even after sending the item back to them, TB Dress does not refund. Is there any way that they can be dealt with, other than naming and shaming them?
I wish that I had seen the reviews before I made the purchase on their website or that there will come some kind of warning when you try to order from their website which shows you all the complaints and bad service. This turned out to be the most expensive dress I ever bought, which I will never wear, it will hang in my cupboard as a lesson to myself.
I just can not comprehend the fact that I had to pay once, twice, three..four times for this company's mistake...or is it a mistake?
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Will not provide a refund despite defective product
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Maxi Dress
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "One girl ordered her dress via expedited shipping service and received her dress on July 16, 2013, dress was ordered June 24th, that is a total of 21 days. ..."
- "This company has several websites with different names and they would show good pictures on the website, they did say these are European Style, Korean Style etc., but quality is..."
- "Pissed to receive a response from Miranda, one of the customer service of TB dress, on 28 Aug. She asked me to delete the review on the sitejabber and pissedconsumer..."
- "I bought a pair of Asics Gel cumulus 14 on the 14th of November. I was very sceptical at first because I am an avid Brooks supporter and do..."
- "This is the most disgusting motel ive ever stayed at. The floors were so dirty you had to walk on towels to move around the room! 2 of my children..."
- "After paying a deposit weeks ago on a Trafalgar Tour to Croatia and Bosnia (the balance was paid today). Trafalgar simply cancelled the tour barely a month before departure. What..."
- "I started with 30 boxes of the Tarkett coco berry flooring. I was to be covering approximately 500 square foot, upon opening I noticed a lot of..."
- "The Clearance rack at the Vallejo Ross NEVER has more than one dress for sale in Women's sizes 18-24. The manager fails to keep it stocked. Photo: October 22nd...."
- "I had to send a package overnight which contained Professional Cinema Camera Drives which she allowed me to take home so I could download the footage we shot that day...."