I ordered a maxi (long=floor length) dress from TB Dress, paid for the dress + shipping costs + courier costs.After several months I still did not receive the dress and after contacting them, they informed me that it was a mistake, they forgot to send it.
After 2 more months, I received the wrong dress - a much shorter one than what I ordered from the Maxi dress - floor length catalogue. I had to release the dress from Post office where I had to pay a further amount after paying shipping costs since TB Dress sent it wrongly using Post Office and not courier as what I paid for already. When I complained about the dress being incorrect, and much too short it was insinuated that I was taller than the normal size women.... I am 1.68m - average size for a woman.
When I argued that point, and being handed from one customer service person to the next, I was informed that I have to ship it back & pay for the shipping costs and then they might consider paying me back for the dress once they receive it, if they receive it. So basically, I paid for the wrong dress as TB Dress made a mistake for sending the wrong dress, then I paid again for TB Dress's mistake for sending it the wrong way after I have paid for the shipping & courier I had to pay again to release it at the Post office, then they expect me to sent it back to them at my own cost and if and maybe only then they will refund me. I have read that a few others have fell into the same trap and even after sending the item back to them, TB Dress does not refund. Is there any way that they can be dealt with, other than naming and shaming them?
I wish that I had seen the reviews before I made the purchase on their website or that there will come some kind of warning when you try to order from their website which shows you all the complaints and bad service. This turned out to be the most expensive dress I ever bought, which I will never wear, it will hang in my cupboard as a lesson to myself.
I just can not comprehend the fact that I had to pay once, twice, three..four times for this company's mistake...or is it a mistake?
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Will not provide a refund despite defective product
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Maxi Dress
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I ordered two dresses back in July. I just received the second one and it is terrible! I received the sweater dress a couple of weeks ago and it seems..."
- "Terrible! My dress is complete *** I dont need more words just look at the picture...deformed and stitches were horrible notice the hips..."
- "I have contacted them numerous times, sent them puctures of the dresses they sent that were the wrong color and they keep saying they did not get the pictures. ..."
- "Survey scam thought 4 purchases were $1 each... charged $33.34 instead. Was directed to this third-party site buy swagbucks.com; I'm convinced they are a scam too. Called immediately the next..."
- "Our experience started three months ago as the seal of our coffee machine went and we had to sent in for repair after about two months we got the machine..."
- "Purchased these windows from C. Michael Exteriors Inc. in Syracuse. NY. They will not reply when you contact them.Windows are do not keep out the cold. CondensationIs terrible,..."
- "...all the shots of the ones I wanted of her in angel wings were terrible!!! Photographer only took two shots..."
- "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..."
- "Definite scam. High pressure sales--consultant told me to "try the peeling gel for the first week and if you do not like it, bring it back!" When I returned the..."