Tbdress - I have to pay x 4 for TB Dress' mistake

I ordered a maxi (long=floor length) dress from TB Dress, paid for the dress + shipping costs + courier costs.After several months I still did not receive the dress and after contacting them, they informed me that it was a mistake, they forgot to send it.

After 2 more months, I received the wrong dress - a much shorter one than what I ordered from the Maxi dress - floor length catalogue. I had to release the dress from Post office where I had to pay a further amount after paying shipping costs since TB Dress sent it wrongly using Post Office and not courier as what I paid for already. When I complained about the dress being incorrect, and much too short it was insinuated that I was taller than the normal size women.... I am 1.68m - average size for a woman.

When I argued that point, and being handed from one customer service person to the next, I was informed that I have to ship it back & pay for the shipping costs and then they might consider paying me back for the dress once they receive it, if they receive it. So basically, I paid for the wrong dress as TB Dress made a mistake for sending the wrong dress, then I paid again for TB Dress's mistake for sending it the wrong way after I have paid for the shipping & courier I had to pay again to release it at the Post office, then they expect me to sent it back to them at my own cost and if and maybe only then they will refund me. I have read that a few others have fell into the same trap and even after sending the item back to them, TB Dress does not refund. Is there any way that they can be dealt with, other than naming and shaming them?

I wish that I had seen the reviews before I made the purchase on their website or that there will come some kind of warning when you try to order from their website which shows you all the complaints and bad service. This turned out to be the most expensive dress I ever bought, which I will never wear, it will hang in my cupboard as a lesson to myself.

I just can not comprehend the fact that I had to pay once, twice, three..four times for this company's mistake...or is it a mistake?

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Will not provide a refund despite defective product

Reason of review:
Maxi Dress
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #805968 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Tbdress? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 14 #1127352

Everyone of you dissatisfied customers should report them to the better business bureau, they will let people know in advance not to order from their website

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.