Used the sizing chart to order a regular size 14 (measured myself twice, had a friend measure me a third time to be sure.Dress was HUGE in the bust and hips.Contacted Customer Service (CS) to return the dress (I'd purchased another elsewhere), and was told I should use their sizing chart to order or give them exact measurements to order a custom dress.

When I asked for a straight return of the dress, CS said I could return the dress for a $40 credit for my $206 dress and I had to pay for shipping as well. To China?? Whaaat!??! I reiterated that the sizing was horribly wrong, and I wanted a full refund and them to pay shipping.

They countered with 40% credit for the dress but I'd still have to pay shipping. On the website, it says items can be returned to the Los Angeles Center if CS is contacted. I pushed to return to that location if I had to pay for the return, and they offered to credit back 60% of the dress.

We will see if they actually allow me to return it to the Los Angeles Center.A less expensive dress simply is not worth dealing with a foreign company that has no regard for customer service or satisfaction

Review about: Tbdress Wedding Dress.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Tbdress?

Comments

O Fallon, Missouri, United States #1330599

What was the LA address

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1324252

You can send your order No. to sns@tbdress.com for help. Thanks.